So there are entities that work well with Aquarius?

So in the Goetia by S. Collonny I noticed there dates next to each entities. So like does that mean if I’m a Aquarius u wold work better with Satan, Asmodeus, and Belial?

2 Likes

Lucifer? I don’t know. :sweat_smile: I just had a feeling. I don’t think you need to use your zodic to connect with entities. It’s your path to dabble in, try to see any signs they give while you meditate with them.

4 Likes

It is more useful to see astrology as a set of symbols to know yourself better rather than something that rules you or determinates you

5 Likes

Gotcha thanks!

2 Likes

I was like, “wait. That’s how it’s done? I’ve been way off!” in a Homer Simpson-esque tone (naturally!) :joy:

1 Like

Welcome @magiluz It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Aquarius is the power of fixed air, sometimes conceptualized as science and logic. The symbol of Aquarius is the water bearer, also known as the holder of uncertainty or vessel of creation. There are many entities which resonate with this kind of power, which makes their manifestations stronger when contacted by someone with innate Aquarian power. These beings include:

• Lucifer
  • Quetzalcoatl
  • Isis
  • Sif
  • Enlil
  • Lilith
  • Odin
  • Poseidon
  • Beezlebub
  • Baal
  • Metatron
  • Gabriel

And more! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Really Lilith?? Huh…I didnt know she was a Aquarius.

3 Likes

I have told everyone these things, haha. I said in one post how I’ve been invested in Magick and my path for “over 2 decades”-- 27 years, as of my 13th birthday.

My practicing is in meditation and doing my aides a great deal of learning about them. To me, the way I have been led to feel, intuitively, in their names, is the more time I sacrifice of this lifetime, the more they recognize my devotion seeing as our time here is very short. A lot of people devote their time here to mindless causes and jibber jabber, meditating and conversing with their entities maybe 2 hour a day, if that, while the rest of their time and days are wasted on video games and things completely out of tune with the wavelength they believe they are attempting to ride – as though their Magick and their lives are separated, 2 different spheres. I have been in my frequency so long I truly don’t know how any other way(s) are possible to live.

Knowledge is power. Dedicating ones life to complete and utter self-learned Magick proves to the angels and demons that we are sacrificing our most beloved, yet often taken for granted offerings being our lives. To me, this is where intuition and their guidance has led me-- finding incredible comfort and joy being acknowledged by them, therein I am always fulfilled.

Wow! Thanks for this Qayos. I wonder from time to time why I am drawn to those I am drawn to and for me, your information gives me clarity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The OP’s question is an interesting one. I’ve been thinking about Lucifer’s connection to Aquarius for days now. Then, of course, astrology overlaps with other systems, like tarot. Arguably, no other card represents Lucifer more powerfully than The Star XVII, which refers to Aquarius, the water bearer.

3 Likes

I :heartpulse: you @Qayos :heart_eyes: thank you for the list. Makes sense on so many levels. This at least from my dominant Aquarius perspective anyway lol.

3 Likes

Interesting. I’m an Aquarius. Are there possible dangers or a relationship that’s bound to clash or conflict when evoking a spirit other than ones you mentioned and one who isn’t Aquarian? I’m interested in Prince Seere yet he doesn’t seem to be listed :confused:

What do you think?

2 Likes

No problem @anon482649 , @magiluz ! :slight_smile:

@Brenkatron , it would take a lot more than an absence of zodiacal similarity to necessarily clash with the energies of a person in a way that can be felt. The most common outcome is one of combination rather than conflict- ie a fusion of Gemini and Aquarius energies being applied to the work, rather than a struggle to determine which takes precedence. This increases the variability of the result, as the manifestation can be comprised of entirely one or the other energy type, or any proportional mix between them.

Think of it like putting things in a blender, the flavors can sometimes cancel each other out but they are usually combined into something new, with individual flavors as noticeable as the size of their proportion in the mixture! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Qayos I actually had an odd pull towards Lilith when I wanted to work with Naamah So that probably explains it.

1 Like

I’d like to see a list for all signs, even out of simple curiousity, would be really cool if you could do it some day in a separate thread @Qayos
Also would be interesting to know how Asc, Moon and decans could affect it

3 Likes

Good analogy there :+1:

So simply put, the zodiacal differences wont really cause things to go haywire or cause chaos - if I understood most of your post correctly…:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When I have the time, sure! It’s complex to try and convey with words, but makes more sense when you get into the meat of it. :slight_smile:

@Brenkatron You understood correctly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course! Will look forward for it whenever you have time!

1 Like

Same. My makeup are Libra / Aquarius / Aquarius <- triple Air. Decisions are made out of an oxymoron of logic and intuition :thinking:

1 Like