So someone needs to die

How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .
I’m under surveillance at all times,SO no wierd rituals I can do meditations,open sigils I hide them in a book a pretend to be engrossed in the book,meditation I pretend to take a nap I improvise allot.

Basicly I’m asking for covert ritual give me something simple and I’ll improvise a method.

Please I need help.

[quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:4365”]How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .
I’m under surveillance at all times,SO no wierd rituals I can do meditations,open sigils I hide them in a book a pretend to be engrossed in the book,meditation I pretend to take a nap I improvise allot.

Basicly I’m asking for covert ritual give me something simple and I’ll improvise a method.

Please I need help.[/quote]

I recommend getting as emotionally charged up as possible. Utilize a sigil of a seriously destructive and fast acting spirit. If possible, use a red candle to establish contact. Work this on Tuesday. If you can’t have a candle, put yourself in as deep a trance state as possible and charge the spirit with fixing the situation to the best of its ability. If you can, make this ritual last all day long, culminating in a total emotional discharge towards the end.

You should be totally exhaused to the point of near unconsciousness when you are done, having visualized the outcome perfectly.

If ya can check the goety? Seals, like andramoudas,etc, easyly can cover it, lulu.com, tipe revenge spells,and decide whitones to use, if ya can buy candles buy redones,put seal on bottom,and practice,hit,mind , on troughts, soul,on dreams,and body whit seals,but ya must hit the 3 states,im foundind tis by myself,abd the guys who post here,

1 Like

[quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:4365”]How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .

I need as covert ritual something I can pull of like a evocation in the classroom,sigil charging while pretending to read,meditation while pretending to lie,incantations while pretending to be on the phone and talking a foreign language.

I’m good at hiding stuff but those things you proposed are just imposible for me to pull off.

[quote=“atherius, post:4, topic:4365”][quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:4365”]How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .

I need as covert ritual something I can pull of like a evocation in the classroom,sigil charging while pretending to read,meditation while pretending to lie,incantations while pretending to be on the phone and talking a foreign language.

I’m good at hiding stuff but those things you proposed are just imposible for me to pull off.[/quote]

I am doing the deathfull curse also…wich spirt would you recommand?

[quote=“atherius, post:4, topic:4365”][quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:4365”]How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .

I’m good at hiding stuff but those things you proposed are just imposible for me to pull off.[/quote]

Try the mantra method outlined in Liber Null. Basically, you take a phrase of what you want, in this case we’ll use

“Death by Herpes to Charlie Sheen.”

You eliminate repeated letters, and end up with

“DEATH BY RPS O CLI N.”

Kind of rearrange them into a phonetically pleasing mantra, like

“STODAN PHRYLBIC”

Repeat this mantra over and over while imagining Charlie Sheen’s body being consumed completely by the Herps, and, with success, his next conquest won’t be quite as clean as he was hoping, and he’ll have quite a nasty and virulent strain…

2 Likes

Try tis wen visualung target the mostly like he will die, the,ast-wi-had-vae-i-sar-it-ar,tis is a flyng demon, of death,chant,it,#2 sej-ni-han-rav-i-sin.write hus name,see how will b die, and burn paper,echtime,as a offering to powers,only tis second mantra,did ya check,the newsletter from the four powers words,pf power,ya should be,i test them,its from ahranung yakituh book,good luck,man

2 Likes

Use magic to remove yourself from this situation and worry about revenge when you’re somewhere safe and in control.

1 Like

not 18

[quote=“Creed, post:6, topic:4365”][quote=“atherius, post:4, topic:4365”][quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:4365”]How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .

Try the mantra method outlined in Liber Null. Basically, you take a phrase of what you want, in this case we’ll use

“DEATH BY RPS O CLI N.”

“STODAN PHRYLBIC”

Repeat this mantra over and over while imagining Charlie Sheen’s body being consumed completely by the Herps, and, with success, his next conquest won’t be quite as clean as he was hoping, and he’ll have quite a nasty and virulent strain…[/quote]

Thanks what cause of death do you recomend it need to be non harming to people in his enviroment just him .

[quote=“atherius, post:10, topic:4365”][quote=“Creed, post:6, topic:4365”][quote=“atherius, post:4, topic:4365”][quote=“atherius, post:1, topic:4365”]How do I kill someone? I can wait about a month or 3 .

“DEATH BY RPS O CLI N.”

“STODAN PHRYLBIC”

Repeat this mantra over and over while imagining Charlie Sheen’s body being consumed completely by the Herps, and, with success, his next conquest won’t be quite as clean as he was hoping, and he’ll have quite a nasty and virulent strain…[/quote]

Thanks what cause of death do you recomend it need to be non harming to people in his enviroment just him .[/quote]

Suicide

Suicide[/quote]

Any suicide statistically increases the amount of diagnosed depression and actual subsequent suicides among immediate family and friends - just saying.

There’s also the lifelong guilt on friends, family, even employers/colleagues that they didn’t spot the signs and do something. A nice quick natural death from something like a brain aneurysm (where there’s no way of spotting it ahead of time, and no way of getting it treated) is cleanest and best if you care about collateral damage.

People will grieve, but they won’t feel responsible nor that they could have helped prevent it.

1 Like

[quote author=Lady Eva link=topic=4527.msg54980#msg54980 date=1416424928]

Suicide[/quote]

Any suicide statistically increases the amount of diagnosed depression and actual subsequent suicides among immediate family and friends - just saying.

There’s also the lifelong guilt on friends, family, even employers/colleagues that they didn’t spot the signs and do something. A nice quick natural death from something like a brain aneurysm (where there’s no way of spotting it ahead of time, and no way of getting it treated) is cleanest and best if you care about collateral damage.

People will grieve, but they won’t feel responsible nor that they could have helped prevent it.
[/quo

I think I’ll go with cancer call it poetic justice

Suicide[/quote]

People will grieve, but they won’t feel responsible nor that they could have helped prevent it.[/quote]

I’m glad someone said it. Suicide haunts everyone who knew the person.

Aneurism is a good choice, so is an accident.

Suicide[/quote]

People will grieve, but they won’t feel responsible nor that they could have helped prevent it.[/quote]

I’m glad someone said it. Suicide haunts everyone who knew the person.

Aneurism is a good choice, so is an accident.[/quote]

Family not blood related no sudden deaths,anurism while driving the family car.we are all dead.

not 18[/quote]

You’re shoving the camera way too close to the situation. If you just insist on a narrative of helplessness, then breaking this situation will just throw you into an even worse one because you’ll still be living in a narrative of powerlessness, blaming the people around you for your situation and the people who were protecting and taking care of you will be dead. You have to acknowledge your complicity in this situation, pull the camera back, and see the great big world of other possibilities. You’ve trapped yourself in a tiny little egg-life and you’ve got to crack that thing open.

I know this isn’t an easy overnight fix, but the reason you want an easy overnight fix is because you passively sit back and let other people make decisions and run your life for you and console yourself with stories about what a victim you are - which is what you’ll KEEP doing if you use an easy overnight fix. And good luck killing someone in under a decade on your first try when you’re new to magic. Unrealistic expectations AND avoiding responsibility AND killing the people that have been feeding you without any plan for what you’re going to do once they’re dead. Sounds like a recipe for success to me.

(Gee, I sound like someone who’s worked with a lot of demons, don’t I?)

1 Like

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:16, topic:4365”]I know this isn’t an easy overnight fix, but the reason you want an easy overnight fix is because you passively sit back and let other people make decisions and run your life for you and console yourself with stories about what a victim you are - which is what you’ll KEEP doing if you use an easy overnight fix. And good luck killing someone in under a decade on your first try when you’re new to magic. Unrealistic expectations AND avoiding responsibility AND killing the people that have been feeding you without any plan for what you’re going to do once they’re dead. Sounds like a recipe for success to me.

(Gee, I sound like someone who’s worked with a lot of demons, don’t I?)[/quote]

^ THIS.

Beautifully expressed.

Let him go ahead with the curse, otherwise he is never going to learn the consequences of his actions.

The information has already been given, if OP doesn’t carry out the curse, it’s simply because he didn’t really want to in the first place.

So I recommend: Go for it, carry out the curse, quit hesitating or your house of cards might crumble all the way down on your own self.

And as for suicide not being an option: The universe can take a little chaos amidst all this order

not 18[/quote]

You’re shoving the camera way too close to the situation. If you just insist on a narrative of helplessness, then breaking this situation will just throw you into an even worse one because you’ll still be living in a narrative of powerlessness, blaming the people around you for your situation and the people who were protecting and taking care of you will be dead. You have to acknowledge your complicity in this situation, pull the camera back, and see the great big world of other possibilities. You’ve trapped yourself in a tiny little egg-life and you’ve got to crack that thing open.

I know this isn’t an easy overnight fix, but the reason you want an easy overnight fix is because you passively sit back and let other people make decisions and run your life for you and console yourself with stories about what a victim you are - which is what you’ll KEEP doing if you use an easy overnight fix. And good luck killing someone in under a decade on your first try when you’re new to magic. Unrealistic expectations AND avoiding responsibility AND killing the people that have been feeding you without any plan for what you’re going to do once they’re dead. Sounds like a recipe for success to me.

(Gee, I sound like someone who’s worked with a lot of demons, don’t I?)[/quote]

Good council I’ll just nerf the target make him less violent ,and no one needs to blame themselfs .