So my life is in peril and I'm getting desperate

My whole life is a catch 22 right now I’m dead broke on the verge of losing my job because of lack of transportation I have no family or friends that can help are willing to help me I’m in more financial debt than I could’ve possibly imagined. To start with I really just need a vehicle, it’s getting to the point where I’m actually considering carjacking somebody. Who or what can help me out here? I need some guidance I need to break the cycle of stagnation. Instead of moving forward I’m moving in circles and to make matters worse the COVID-19 pandemic on top of it is making it worse because of humanity’s ignorance. I honestly feel like my subconscious mind is creating all of this like am I fucking dead??? Everything that could go wrong so far has went wrong. Is there a spirit that could fix this and make sure I’m never in this situation again?

4 Likes

I usually recommend Belial for big break throughes. You could give this ritual a try, as it does involve him Beelzebub, and Baal. The start of any life change begins with the moment you decide no more and go all in with building your life. This ritual is designed to evoke that authority presence within an individual, called the king archetype.

9 Likes

I recently (as in a few months ago) had my car stolen. It was awful. My husband who had been driving got stranded for a couple days. It was a big hassle and very stressful because I am an empath. I was so stressed I ended up evoking not one, but two demons separately to deal with it. At first I thought it was just about the money that the car cost, and then I realized I really wanted it back. And now even though I have the car back I still know the whole thing is not resolved. It seems like my husband is somehow protecting the thief for some reason. Before you or anyone else decides to steal a car, think about the person you are hurting by stealing their source of transportation and income. Also consider that the person you steal the car from may potentially be a black magician.
Do you think you could do a work from home job on a computer? (if you don’t have one old computers are easy to get and you could just install GNU/Linux on it.)

7 Likes

First of all excuse the fuck outta you I’m not lazy and I’m not addicted to anything I have been addicted to drugs in 4 years now and I broke free of that drug addiction all on my own and yes when life gets impossibly hard people will result to crime why do you think criminals exist? Secondly that long post was not a rant it was my introduction.

I can’t afford a laptop working from home is not an option. I need a vehicle not a laptop.

You do realize in some places people pay money to dispose of old (and sometimes still working) computers. Why not try something like a local buy nothing group or craigs list? I’m sure someone would be happy to just give one to you just so they never have to see it again. In my old apartment, (and this was many years ago before laptops were even popular.) someone left an old desktop to get rid of. It still booted up and everything.

That’s not how things work when searching a marketplace no one is just going to give anything away especially not a working laptop secondly there is no working from home for me I don’t even have a home I’m literally homeless

It wasn’t “wild” or “impassiioned” I was literally telling you my story how dare you call it rant if you can’t be respectful leave. “Human spirit” was the most sarcastic fucking response I’ve heard all month I mean at least explain what it us you mean by that and be helpful instead of giving me useless criticism.

That’s karma. Negative replies get negative responses. Goodbye.

Believe it or not, you can manifest actual stuff in trash bins or curbside. I know I did it. (I wasn’t that desperate but still, I manifested a vacuum cleaner, yeah, it was broken, I still thought that was kind of neat, no entities used or anything.) After that point, I started to believe in magick instead of being such a skeptic about it. I realized though for more complex things entities might be better.

3 Likes

Alright on the vehicle front, would you be willing to put in the work and get a beater? A vehicle is somewhat necessary and that i get ( got an 03 crv for under 3500) but lets first go practical and work magickal with it.

1. Do you have any leads on a cheap car? Like Craigslist ads, cars.com, etc. - i had to go to new jersey to buy mine from a dealer, completely worth the price and mileage

2. Check you’re credit score! (See where you’re at, and please don’t share it with us :smile:)

3. Sell off what you don’t need at the moment, this will at least help if you have to pay for the bus or for a few extra savings towards your goal. There’s a buyer for everything, use apps like eBay, mercari, etc just to clear what you have and have a little extra dough in pocket.

4. Hopefully at this point you have at least an idea of what you’re after as in terms of a vehicle, money, and where to work the magick :rainbow: first think of who to ask for help monetarily in this situation, like a line of credit from a used car dealership (cough belial, invoke him, cough)
    Also look into entities that are charismatic in energy to hopefully allow you to take the price down. Read up on anything that could be deficient with the vehicle, sound like you know your shit inside and out! Throw the man in his suit and tie for a loop, and really drive home a reasonable price, eye contact is important with manipulation and charisma, not aggressive but always assertive.

5. Change your mindset, all good things can come when under the thought that they are already yours you just have to seize them. The money, its yours, its coming! The car, its yours, you just have to pick which one! Changing the way of thinking about this will indeed change your situation, its lame and corny but it does work and I know because ive made my own delusions my reality haha

3 Likes

As long as it runs and drives it doesn’t matter my income tax was supposed to come in yesterday I was going to buy a vehicle for $1500 but social security took everything and my credit is low like est. 443

I was frequently checking facebook marketplace

Thank you for posting something helpful

I need to manifest a vehicle then mind explaining how I can do that?

Okay, keep checking facebook and definitely search police auctions and local public/free press. Both of those can have great deals waiting. On the manifestation part, which does help, think of it down to the nitty gritty, whats needed, the price, etc. Try methods such as 5×55 or 3x33 if it helps with keeping focus on it

3 Likes

Can you go into a little more detail about 5x55 3x33 method please

No problem, its an easy manifestation method. So for 3x33 for 3 days you would right down what you would want to manifest, ex “i will get a pay raise at work” you would write it down 33 times and then forget about it. Same applies to 5x55, its to help focus the intent of what you want to manifest. I also find it helps in letting go, since its affirming it unto the universe, and allowing yourself an outlet for the desire. Writing it out I find works best in the terms of “I will” instead of “I want”, wanting makes it feel imo unnecessary but i will it gives the mindset that it is coming to you

3 Likes

That really works? Is there a catch? I feel like it’s not that simple sorry I’m just used to everything being overly complicated and difficult.

It does, its honestly the simplicity of it that makes it successful. Its just intent and belief and puting it into something before you. There’s lots of complicated rituals, however some of the most successful ones are often the easiest and are able to achieve tangible results. Its alot like how NAP works really well for its simplicity, some dismiss it for it but in its simplicity it allows for anybody to tap into what they desire sans complications of whether or not performed correctly. Any “catches”? I’ve never experienced any with the simpler methods, although understandably I can see why you’d be concerned. Personally i think that if there were to be any of such, it be upon ourselves setting them, so if you were to try this method maybe write at the end “with no consequences unto me”. It may help with being direct upon what you want if clarity is key :smile: but simply believing it is so makes it so, so believing your right in this and right in getting it and the universe will provide your intentions to manifest you should be fine. Just be aware and open to all possibilities with this, any opportunity could arise at any time its up to us to catch it.

1 Like