So my candle just exploded

Alright, boys & gals, I know I don’t post many original topics on the forum, rather I’m just the guy that replies, however, I honestly got something interesting to tell you guys.

So for Walpurgisnacht, I did several empowerment rituals and for the most part, the energy wasn’t that intense pretty tame, even with Lucifuge in the room the energy was quite tame.

However at the end of the rite, one of my Pillar candles (the jar candles), fucking exploded! The candle just blew up.
What does this mean? keep in mind the ritual was for empowerment, anyways your thoughts on this are appricated thanks.

9 Likes

Ahem :roll_eyes:

Sounds like you had a lot of energy building up. Since it was a ritual for empowerment I’d take it as a good sign. Even if you didn’t necessarily feel a lot of energy build up the fact that the candle exploded definitely says something.

6 Likes

fixed it

1 Like

There we go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

It’s like firing off a gun. A strong gun. Essentially, your rite was “supercharged” so to speak.

2 Likes

Pretty cool fucking sign bro! Well done my man!

2 Likes

Like a fucking grenade, brother :metal:
@AdamThoth

2 Likes

It happened to me once but tbh it was my first time dressing a candle and I put a shitton of oils and sage in it and when I lit it started hissing and I was like…fuuuuuuucccckkk and then it exploded. I just kind of sat there in awe and then realized it was probably how I dressed it :rofl: your experience sounds much more legit lol

1 Like

Yup, my candle just exploded like a Jihadi solider :rofl:

3 Likes

I’d say prepare yourself for an intense and interesting couple of months as the rituals manifest in your life. :fire: :alien: ::fire:

2 Likes

You just had to make that reference @AlphaC :joy:

1 Like