So I've Created A Game For You All

So sorry if this isnt considered appropriate or in the right section of the forums. However I’ve made a game for you all. I’ve gotten through divination at very special sigil that i would like to share and the deity inside the sigil would like me to share it as well.

Its name you ask??? Starculius. The god of Manuer and all earthly excrement. This is a legit thing people. I gave it an offering of cornchips, copal resin incense and put all my energy into it myself to awaken it from its slumber. Starculius has two aspects, so make sure you are very polite at all times during your evocation/invocation. The first aspect of Starculius is a very wise protector which is extremely polite and all knowing of Earthly Powers.
THE SECOND ASPECT: Is an extremely malevolent force of unrelenting chaos and inner destruction SO thats your warning folks be respectful and polite and ask it about all the secrets of the universe and the Earths many secrets, he can also help you learn soul travel as well as open your third eye. He is very closely related to the planet saturn, and cares for the earth deeply.

14 Likes

Thats it folks please try it out and let me know your experiences here!!

2 Likes

Is he easily offended?

1 Like

Idk why, but his sigil looks very sympathetic …
it’s maybe by these upper dots that look like eyes with cool galaxy glasses, even his name fits a bit “Starculius”… (…)

(…) or better I’ll shut the fuck up.

Very Interesting. I’ll add him to my list, if I only have a time for invocations.

3 Likes

Dress well and use good manners, hes really really nice and as Sha said above me^^ yes he is sympathetic of humans.

2 Likes

Interesting indeed

3 Likes

Your contribution is greatly appreciated for the growth of this forum.

2 Likes

“A fine addition to my collection…” thanks for sharing.

1 Like