So I'm Thinking about Writing Something

So I’ve been thinking about writing a basic introductory primer into occult practices. Nothing super specific, just basic information on different practices followed by sections that teach basic universal skills that are useful regardless of the path of practice that you take. Like, have the preface give basic info on different systems as well as the proper warnings about mishandling occult workings, then go into basic meditation, followed by awakening astral senses and basic energywork, some basic ritualwork like sigils and candle magick, then spiritwork.

Just basic path-neutral stuff that can open the door for aspiring occultists while also giving them the tools they need to be able to follow a path that they want to follow. Just enough to get someone’s foot in the door without forcing them to search for hours to find information for stuff that they can use to get properly initiated so they can pick a path to take.

8 Likes

I think the main guys of this page were actually seeking out new writers. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Well, if they decide they need a middle path chaote whose workings are incredibly theoretical, they know where to find me.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva i cannot find the previous post seeking new writers.

1 Like

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/wanted-killer-writers-for-causing-a-magick-revolution/784

2 Likes

I’ll have to write some stuff up for this. I just would need to know the minimum length for writings to be submitted.

2 Likes

Just gotta clarify I don’t work for BALG, have no affiliation with them, don’t speak for them etc - I’m a volunteer member-mod in England.

So I can’t comment on anything about that, check Timothy’s post for full deets. :thumbsup:

1 Like

From the way you write you seem like a literal smart individual. Just message Timothy and ask. Never know bro. Lol if they’re willing to finance a book or add a pc of your literatures because it sounds unique, which would later give you some cred, why not? Just trying to help since you mentioned thinking about writing. Didnt want you to miss that thread

1 Like

I would be happy to assist with copy writing or editing. Feel free to speak with me about reviewing and suggestions. Believe it or not giving accurate practical directions can be hard and very confusing to the reader.

I just have to actually sit down and start writing this. My issues are something between time and motivation.

1 Like