So if I'm reading about a spirit and I feel Aroused immediately what does that mean?

So if I’m reading about a spirit and I feel Aroused immediately what does that mean? Does it mean that spirit is also interested in me too?
I’m not sure this has never happened to me before.

4 Likes

I’m a newb at this, but what I think is that they probably knew you were interested in them before you researched about them. They probably tried making a connection to you, and they were attracted.

1 Like

Which entity are you researching as this may have some impact on the situation?

2 Likes

Namaah

3 Likes

It happens to me all the time. … :laughing:

6 Likes

Just made a topic on what happened check it out lol

2 Likes

With you I don’t doubt it :joy::ok_hand:

2 Likes

So a succubus and you’re aroused - I will leave this to the no shit Sherlock school of deduction :rofl:

4 Likes

I suddenly got a fever afterword that normal with a succubus?

what does your intuition tell you?

2 Likes

That these Dark gods are simply eliminating energies that no longer serve me or parts of me that are holding me back from my potential so honestly I don’t mind right now.

1 Like

Could also be kundalini energy, or whatever you want to call it… I get horny as hell after most magickal workings, especially healing type of work where I have to raise and channel energy… :wink:

6 Likes

A couple days ago I had just finished invoking every Dark god in Asenath’s book shortly after I woke up in the middle of the night with a high fever what do you think? I feel like shit but stronger at the same time.

I don’t know, you would need someone who knows that system to answer really, different currents may cause different phenomena. :+1:

1 Like