So I went to one of the Enochian Aethers today

I went to ZAX, basically the Enochian version of the Abyss. It’s the tenth Enochian aether.

When I got to ZAX, I found myself in an empty black void. After a bit of looking around, I saw what I first thought was a random obelisk. As I approached the thing, I discovered that it was actually a throne, and sitting upon the throne was Choronzon. For those who don’t know, Choronzon is basically the Enochian archdemon of delusion and lies. I spoke with him and it was somewhat interesting. I asked him what the purpose of ZAX was, and he told me it was a realm for souls to pass through. I asked him why, and he simply said “to get to the other side”… I asked him a few more questions and I know some of what he said was truth, and the rest lies.

He ended up giving me a ‘gift’, which upon closer inspection was something between a white elephant and a trojan horse. I promptly dissected the ‘gift’ and tossed the rubbish parts, keeping the bits that weren’t harmful.

All in all, it was an interesting experience.

10 Likes

What were the bits that were harmful ? If you don’t mind me asking

The gift was basically a hunk of ‘knowledge’, the problem was that the delivery method for said knowledge was fucked up in ways I cannot even understand, so I cut off all the bullshit bits and built a construct to deliver it automatically. The knowledge was instinctual knowledge of navigating the Enochian aethers I think…

6 Likes