So I was just attacked by another practitioner

You’re welcome. I find it usually feels better to do something positive rather than just cursing. I had a guy at work that was a problem and I needed him gone. Instead of a cursing him I worded my spell to do him no harm but remove him from my life. He got a new postion at another office. He’s gone and I have no backlash.

2 Likes

Yeah. I tend to do whatever feels right at that particular instant. If you missed what I did to the person who attacked me in the first place after repurposing his servitor, I basically did the equivalent of ‘very bad luck for the next few weeks or months’, since it was such a pathetic attempt anyways.

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to take care of business. They don’t learn any other way.

1 Like

I love how you have it a choice and did something wonderful with it. I really like doves. When I was little I used to get the Morning Doves it told long conservatives with me. I could do their call perfectly. I had to chime in on the cuteness. Now go get who ever attacked you!!

2 Likes

Already did.

And as far as the servitor since her transformation, feel free to call upon her when you are in situations outside of your control where you feel hopeless.

2 Likes

Thank you I might just do that. Because it always gets worse before it gets better.

1 Like

I called hope. I visualized a connection to you and called the name

1 Like

How was she? It’s been a bit since I talked with her.

2 Likes

I cant hear her, but i asked her to aid me in my circumstances that i am forced to be in

That’s because you doubt your perceptions.

As far as your circumstances, you must be ambitious and step forward to change those circumstances. Don’t wait for change to come to you.

That is how she will guide you.

2 Likes