So I think I summoned Beleth can any one help

Hi
I summoned beleth to help me get back with my ex but I’m unsure if it Worked I didn’t see beleth but I felt a presence and afterwards I felt really positive I’m unsure what to do now ad I dot know if it Worked the same night tho she messaged saying she left some stuff of hers here and asked if I can take it to hers was that beleth setting up something to help me see her to talk to her or was that just coincidence.

2 Likes

I’d like to add I’m currently being haunted by another demon who had become physical leaving scratches on my back bruises on my legs the scratches on my back all I was doing was sat on the sofa and had a burning sharp feeling on my back asked a friend to check for there to be scratches and it all to he red I don’t know why I wanted to contact beleth never thought of summoning a demon ever but I asked the demon that’s been attacking me for help with my ex and the next morning all I could think of was the name beleth so I looked into it and decided that summoning him/her were be able to help with my situation
Can any one give me advice on if he was present or anything or how else I can summon/contact beleth as I don’t even know if he/she agreed to the terms of the pact?

That is interesting, it sounds like Beleth had heard you. Do you have any follow up for us?

2 Likes

this is the guy from the news…