So I ordered a book today

I had my eye on it for a while, finally took the plunge to buy it.

I’ve used some occult swordplay techniques in the past for various purposes, and I while the old primers on the subject by Fenwick Ryson were decent, I wanted to get a bit more in-depth with some of the stuff about it. Sure the book is only fifteen dollars, but until recently I had other things that took a bit more priority that I needed my money for.

7 Likes

What exactly is occult swordplay and what benefits can it bring those that practice it?

2 Likes

All the more reason to learn fencing. I thought about swordplay for occult purposes before, although I don’t have a fencing sword, I have a broadsword meant for Kung Fu demonstrations. It might just be good for summoning warrior gods if it can’t be used for anything else.
Now I’m thinking about saving some money for this… thanks for sharing.

It the book worth to buy? I think i’m interested :wink:
I have some health problems, and i would like to have something to do, to spend time reading something interesting, because i used to spend all my time searching for aspirin as my doctor prescribed and this makes me really nervous… i would like to spend my time more efficiently!

Think of using tools like talismans crossed with wands kinda… The applications of the techniques work for more than just empowering weapons.

3 Likes

It hasn’t arrived yet, but I feel that it will be worth it to me.

1 Like

This looked interesting so i bought it on kindle yesterday and read a bit of it. Interesting so far, a good companion book with instant magick. and now for my other favorite topic.
what school of swordsmanship do you do?