So I made a voodoo doll

So I was protecting my lover once he left my home on 3/29/2018. I made a doll for manipulation. His doll was covered with a protection bag and i created a heart and mind on the doll to manipulate while he was away; protecting him at the same time. About 1 week after had a dream that he gave me my keys back, so i took that as a he mentally wasn’t coming back since he still physically had my keys. Now, my lover never reached out to me the whole time the doll was made and secured (my intention was to bring him back), so I decided to free him and myself on 4/24/2018 by throwing ripping the doll and disposing all items used. He reached out to me, the same day the doll got taken out to the dumpster; which was 1 day later from disposal, 4/25/2018. What’s going on? Is this my karma to face what I intended the whole time; since i came to conclusion to move forward? Please comment.

5 Likes

Seems like it worked, we can use magick but we can’t always force it to bend to our will when we want.

2 Likes

but why did he come back the moment the intended energy had went the other direction?

More likely only then did you stop obsessing over it. Magick works better when you forget you did it.

8 Likes

Omg! that makes so much since. I did completely let it all go and focused on something else. WOW :pensive:

3 Likes

Yes it’s a common error, understandably.

The thing is, when you obsess you are not necessarily putting positive energy or only one type of energy depending on what you are doing in the spell. In a sense, you cancel it out yin and yang shit.

When you do a spell, go make food do something to take your mind off it and don’t think about it for best results.

4 Likes

i must keep that in mind!

Also, you have to introduce yourself

1 Like

Nissi Cosby
I’ve been studying magick since 2015 but I just acutally began practicing it December 2017. Being a obserer most of my life, and not an action taker, held me back from expericieng the wonders of Magick.
Sigl Maigck, Candle Magick, Knot Magick are a few of my favorites thatsw ive recently used. And im defifnlty looking forward to eploring more about them.
My current goal expanding my writing skills along with reading. I write poetry and also use them in my practices. Hoping to display a book for future people that’ll be interested. I’m currently struggling with keeping my focus on writing ideas, but I’ll hang in there. Thankx guys!

2 Likes

Copy paste that on the link I gave, and welcome

1 Like

It worked because you accepted that your spell failed, then let go of the action taken. That is how it works a lot of the time. Magick works best when the result is not focused on. Your magick kicked in because you mentally let go of that result, so you gave the magick a chance to work. And apparently it worked very well, lol.

5 Likes

Alternatively, this person might not be good for you. You may have unknowingly bound them in a protection spell for yourself.

2 Likes

That’s so magickal, it’s the realest experienced I’ved had yet!

1 Like

I agree. I was just experimenting, but out of anger of course :frowning:

1 Like

Can you please tell me how you did this doll for manipulation ? I want to do one to make someone love me and meet me.Thanks !!

Hello. Yes i made it out of paper. As long as you understand what the material you are using reperesents, then it’ll work. I made a stick figure but it was paper made with written statements on the insde of what i wanted that person to think and feel with their heart. But anything will work. A pencil will work if thats what you want to represent the person. Lol hope this helps.

1 Like

lol @pencil
Do you think it would be fine too,if i just print out the full body picture of the person and cut it out?
You didnt mention how to make the person “become” the doll…or any prayers,chantings? I dont have his dna.please help