So I’m starting a journal here

I figured hey since I don’t have a book of shadows anymore (long story, I threw two away since they had negative energy attached. But kept the first one) and since I still live with my parents and don’t want them finding out I’m into the occult, I might as well start an online journal.
Not much has happened to me lately accept

• I figured out how to feel Lucifer’s presence in public which is kinda cool because usually I just talk to him at home.
  • i accidentally astral projected a couple days ago. It made me super dizzy, my bed felt like a hammock like I was being rocked into another dimension. It was weird, to say the least.
  • I unblocked a dude that I cursed and that doesn’t give a shit about me because I was bored. But then he texted me and I didn’t know what to do. Not my proudest moment.
  • My boyfriend doesn’t seem to be that genuine with me and I worry because he seems too good, ya know? Like he agrees with everything I say and then when I take it back, he does too. It seems suspicious but I’m gonna stay in the relationship until my intuition tells me otherwise.
  • i released my servitor this week and I kinda miss him. He was so cute and fluffy, but his work was done so I didn’t need him anymore. I kept him for about a year. I’m considering making another one or 2 servitors/thoughtforms again.

Anyway I read a lot so after reading a few people’s journals I decided to make this because I’m a follower, not a leader.
~ Eliana

8 Likes

I look forward to reading about your journey :blush:

1 Like

Same !
I’ve seen some of your posts, looking forward to hear about your experimentations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like