So I’m in this satanist group on Facebook

…and this person who’s a hard Christian comes and says “lots of hate towards Christianity.” And I say “this is a satanist group.” I mean all power to him if he wants to be in it, but he knows what he’s getting into or should know. Like if I go into a Christian Facebook group and say “why all the hate towards satanists?” I get the invites and shit, but I usually send a warning to say I’m not interested. If I see their advertisements, I report them as spam. Boy they are relentless. Well as the satanic bible says “when someone in public is bothering you, ask them to stop. If they don’t, destroy them.”

5 Likes

That sounds like you could have lots of fun with those Xtains. One time I was out and I can easily copy people’s energy and there was this crazy group of Xtains I vamped. Some of them have the easist energy to feed on.

2 Likes

LOL trying to rack my brain to think how I can market that has a diet plan

1 Like

Pls do it :rofl:

5 Likes

Being polite to pushy dogmatic Xtian rhetoric - is not something I do well.
I smile and feel sorry for them for being so shallow lol

2 Likes

I’ve got an admin rank in a :hungary: Satanist FB group, and a christian guy keep posting his live videos about how shit we are and we should start worhipping their god.

It is always funny to see when he ragequitted from his live videos every single time before starts offends people.

Poor lost lambs, can’t found their place.

4 Likes

Channel a demon, shitpost terrifying blasphemies, they shit themselves, profit.

4 Likes

Lmao

Spread the message of Satan to them like they try to do with their religion, I think they’ll get the point eventually, plus who knows there are always doubtful people, this person could be looking to you (covertly) to “break their faith” lol

2 Likes

He’s faking it. Christians are usually obsessed with other Christians and denominations, not Satanists.

3 Likes

Usually but not always, I grew up in a Jehovahs witnesses environment and while I did buy into the religion at a young age, I always felt more compassion for the fallen angels and Satan, but was too afraid to address those feelings directly because of my upbringing. So I can say from experience once a Christian, does not mean always a Christian

1 Like