So I have a question

Ok, this is about the possibility of getting your incubus/succubus to take shape in the physical realm. Like manifesting into flesh. Is that possible? Can demons actually do that?

2 Likes

They can possess, but my partner only got possessed with a specific goal in mind and he hasn’t taken over since the goal was reached.

2 Likes

The more you feed them, the more “solid” they become (more concentrated energy = being more able to interact with the physical world)

2 Likes

In theory, in a quantum universe that’s being recreated infinitesimally all the time, yes.

In practical reality where the operator has neither the skills, the control of energy, the clarity of though, or the agreement from the beings around them to do so, nope.

2 Likes

The ideal food for them is sexual energy, mainly because orgasms generate a lot of energy, which is a lot of food for them. In my particular case, I am a psychic vampire and I encourage that practice among my demonic militia. And no, the cool results doesn’t happen within days or weeks. I’ve been with my girls and guy for years.

1 Like

Unlikely however, one could work their skills to a point they can feel, hear, see, perceive the demon with all their senses so strongly that they seem like flesh.

But the amount of energy it would take for one to manifest here physically would be immense. Our density is a slow density (or how some new age call it low but strip away the bad nonsense) the faster energy vibrates the looser it is, the slower it vibrates the denser it is and ours is just dense enough to keep that kinda thing a myth so to speak.

3 Likes

I spent years developing my psychic abilities before doing any actual magick. It’s not her fault that you lack the proper skills to communicate with her. If you lack the abilities, you need to compensate with a good use of divination tools that can be used for spirit communication. Mastering those tools will also take more than just a week unless you are talented. Your succubus may want to help you to learn, or may just be amused watching you. I recommend you to learn tarot, because it will develop your intuition, which will lead you to K&C, also I recommend you to read the book “Draconian Ritual Book” by Asenath Mason, the chapter about the Higher Self teaches in an indirect way the method that I think it’s the best for having sex with spirits.

2 Likes

Do whatever you want, whether doing those things will lead you to where you want to be, I don’t know.

Odd. Whenever I ask the demon to possess me, he doesn’t. Perhaps possession leaves side effects on the human body?

I’ve tried to test possession, but admittingly my will is too solid for me to ever give up control of my own body to an entity.

1 Like

I noticed that after a while the incubus can touch me more intimately than just mere formless energy stimulation. Like a hand on my arm or fingers grazing my hair.
So if they cannot manifest into flesh, maybe they could mimic it?

2 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t either tbh. I’m always so sketched out about possession. Even if people said it releases endorphins.

3 Likes

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT! I’ll post some updates.

Your incubus is really cute.

2 Likes

It was to serve a higher purpose goal, it happened on and off for 2 months, and was full of this should have happened sooner. I apparently went way off track.

But everything was agreed on, everything worked out, I have a better understanding of myself and feel better.

He is the friggin cutest. We started off on the wrong foot (my fault :persevere:). After a little scuffle I realized I summoned him by casting my thoughts into the universe. We made up.
Sometimes I get a little paranoid that he is evil and is against me, but he always reminds me with little coincidences or the calming sensations of being hugged, cuddled or caressed.

Incubi and succubi are really wonders :heart:

2 Likes

The way things develop have to do with what kind of relationship you want to have with him and of course it will depend on your personalities. My relationship with my incubus and succubi seems to be less common among the users of this forum, I treat them as my personal militia that sometimes I fuck because I feel like it, and they treat me like I was the one who is going to be the emperor of some empire, so if I misbehave, they punish me, as they always expect the best of me. It doesn’t sound very romantic, but it’s the best relationship I’ve ever had.

1 Like