So I got a problem with the fairies again

So I’m posting this because this has happened before but I don’t know what it means or what to do about it.

Anyways to my story.

I have had the fae around me the last two weeks every day when I wake up they “fly” past my head and stay within close proximity to me but I don’t know what this means but it has been a consistent and reliable thing that has happened for the last few weeks.

I don’t know what they want and…

I don’t know how to communicate with them.

If someone could give like a quick memo on how to communicate with them it would be appreciated.

Evocation?
Telepathy?
Elements?

3 Likes

First I would cleanse and clean the space that you would like to use, to make them feel safe and happy.
They like clean clean clean :smiley:

I would then provide an offering at first, calm the activity and welcome them.

Just something small and sweet, honey on bread, juice, even Old jewellery that you were fond of or even bones any kind surround them with flowers.

Then wait a day to see if they continue if they do then they probably want to communicate.

I prefer to create an elemental crystal circle while working with the fae with objects that also represent the elements within the circle.

Don’t request anything immediately be a source of happiness and positive energy allow them to grow comfortable with your energy and enjoy meditating with them over a period of days.

I use a few old Wiccan fae rituals to communicate with them, you need a bell in a few of them but it seems to work.

7 Likes

Weren’t you one of the first people I performed The Changeling Rite for when it was still in it’s trial phases? That might have something to do with it …

3 Likes

Yes I was. Lmao. I’m sure it has something to do with it

1 Like

Telepathy works best for me. And empathy.

2 Likes

I am definately trying to use telepathy and empathy to kick in tonight

2 Likes

In my experience they communicate through “thought bombs” - telepathy, but instead of getting single words you may get an entire phrase or even a small movie clip.

Also, regarding flowers as offerings: please try to make sure you do not pick any flowers for this, live plants are great, and even finding dead flowers or blown over ones are ok to harvest and dry - as long as you are honoring the plant. :leaves::herb:

It seems they want your attention. But you have to invite them to work with you, it is your free will and they want it to be your choice. They want you to know they are there waiting, when/if you become ready. I have had many wonderful experiences with The Fae the past few years, the key is respect. They treat you how they are treated for the most part.

3 Likes

I agree. It is important that you begin forming a relationship with them instead of instantly asking them for protection and favors. Singing and dancing also bring them much joy - if you have nothing else to give, give them joy.

2 Likes

I just communicate with them with actual speech

3 Likes

I have attempted to reach out to them. I speak with my words it is much easier and very basic.

2 Likes

I’m sure they hear you. Maybe they are waiting for action. For example, I always make sure to never create new paths in the grass, always using old paths whenever possible, keep food & water out for wild animals in the backyard, anything to show love and honor.

2 Likes

They would be terrified of my place then :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Quick send them to mine then, we don’t want to scare them :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been really wanting to get to know the fae so consider my interest peaked

1 Like

@Voodooking I would leave an offering of cream or something sweet like a cake. Also work in opening your third eye chakra to aid in communication with them.

No offense but the title of this post sounds like the title of an episode of some weird cartoon. I know you’re being serious and dealing with real problems.

:neutral_face:

Ah the fucking Fae those fuckers, All I’m going to say is this, if they REALLY are pissing you off, know a thing they hate but have to do, get a vial or a container with a bunch of sugar in Grain form, and the next time they fuck with you, spill it all over the ground. They are compelled, to count…every…single…Grain…and sort them. Sorry for random Fae hate but they kinda are dicks TBH, even with their Romantization.

The idea that they have to count every grain is lent actually true. The Sidhe don’t care about that, so I highly doubt the Fae will.

Speak English