So I contacted Lucifer

I noticed the same thing he works in a certain path. It takes longer but eventually you will reach your goal if you work for it.

2 Likes

That’s true.

1 Like

I did an evocation this morning with an offering, man my energy was low after that :-).

2 Likes

Haha yeah. I’ll offer him a poem soon, I hope he’ll like it XD.

2 Likes

I think he will. He likes music and things self created. It gives that extra effort of yourself.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know, that’s why I’ll make one.

2 Likes

Thanks you for checking mate I will work hard towards the goal

2 Likes

ohh yes

1 Like

@Manosman
I will do a ritual very soon. This will be my first ritual ever.

I have a list of things i’m working on and I want to ask him politely if he agrees to my pact in order to help me achieve my life goals.

These are things which go very slow and I would like to speed them up so I can concentrate more on my spiritual development. It’s so stupid that we humans are bound to space and time. I have so much tasks to accomplish…

A few things on my list:

• maths & physics (memory/intelligence)
  • women
  • hair regrowth
  • chakra healing/balancing
  • astral projection
  • magick

Could I contact you to ask if he is interested in my pact?

2 Likes

I’m busy these days with stuff, however, I could try and ask him when I can. However, you should focus on one thing at a time.

2 Likes

@Manosman

Allright so one thing at a time,

That would be maths & physics because i’m a student struggling in university.
Also how long will it take to see manifestations?

And what am I suppose to do in return for enhanced abilities? Do I need to think about him every day and thank him every day?

2 Likes

The time depends on the results you want, on you intent, on the situation and on the spirit, so I’m not sure about the time.

Also, to thank him you could make an offering. There are many offerings you could give him such as wine, flowers, etc. You can find more offerings if you search in the forum.

However, let me tell you that you need to work as well. You won’t see results if you just ask for help and do nothing after that. You should work for your goal and Lucifer will be with you to help you achieve it.

2 Likes

@Manosman

I understand. I have to put in the work or else there won’t be many results.
You see, I study everyday from 08:30 AM to 23:45 PM…
From monday to sunday…
I really want to have a deep understanding of all the hard concepts…

I like science very much and I need it to understand quantum mechanics because it has alot of overlapping with the metaphysical world… It’s so fundamental.

I’m having a pretty hard time and I would like to get better at my studies so I can have more free time to devote to magick, energy work, learning astral travelling etc etc

So that’s the main reason really.

4 Likes

I understand. Maths are hard XD. I wish you the best of luck then with the pact. I hope that you’ll succeed!

2 Likes

This could be a cool side job for you.

2 Likes

What would be a good side job?

1 Like

Letting people know if the spirits heard their request

1 Like

Haha yeah but I prefer not to get paid for things like that. Magic should be free of charge for all since it’s our right since the beginning of time

4 Likes

I wish I had your gift. I never know if I’m making contact or not.

3 Likes

It’s not a gift, practice makes perfect.

3 Likes