So I contacted Lucifer

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m.hoping I haven’t misinterpreted the situation with lucifer as this is something I really want mentally and physically but the tingles were intense so I’m guessing I was right to sign the pact with blood

2 Likes

You will find out soon, but in my experience, Lucifer is really friendly with beginners as long as they respect him. So, he won’t have a problem helping you out.

1 Like

Even if you were wrong he is super forgiving. I fucked up BIG my first time with him and he quickly forgave me. Just one more reason I adore him.

Hail the one true King Lucifer !

8 Likes

He is indeed. But listen to your insticts, they tell the truth most of the time, especially in situations like these!

2 Likes

Thank you guys puts my mind at ease I’ll continue to worship him nightly

2 Likes

Was this a good idea I’ve lit a red candle nd incense next to my blood pact with lucifer

2 Likes

Sure, it’s okay

1 Like

Hail the great king!!!

4 Likes

I’m uncertain the thing I ask lucifer for I’ve gave him 14 days at first I was getting signs it’s gona work but them as of last night it all went arse up where she saying doesn’t want to see me again and stuff and she been really annoyed with me at first with in like 2 hours she was messaging talking me how she is and being the loving person I know but now she just blown up at me is this a bad sign the pact womt happen I will still wait for the 14 days because a lot cam happen in that time

2 Likes

@manosman can you ask him for me because I had the doubt I perceived him wrong that he has fully agreed and I jump the gun on it
I just want to know if he agrees with the pact

2 Likes

I was going to summon Lucifer for a matter of major importance to all of humanity and especially magicians. But I can ask him that as well.

2 Likes

Okay thank you if that’s okay

2 Likes

What things do I offer to lucifer for things in return I’m doing offering of like wine a chocolate when I summon him not always for something in return but when I want something in return what sort for things do I offer I don’t want to go too small or sell my soul basically

1 Like

You don’t sell your soul. Ever. Period. Unless you WANT to for some reason that pertains to your ascension. You offer the things you’ve been offering. Offer public praise. Offer your friendship . If you’re artistic, paint or draw a picture of him, write a song, a poem , whatever.

4 Likes

Okay thank you

2 Likes

Is that the same for all other demon gods

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Also, you can’t sell your soul, it doesn’t work like that. If you mean eternal loyalty and to obey the spirit then that’s not selling your soul.

1 Like

@Tyler2018 I talked to Lucifer about two things. One, I can’t say anything about it yet. But for the other, I inform you that Lucifer accepted your pact. However, you need to work a lot on it too and give the proper time as well for him to work. He told me that you should believe more in his strategies.

1 Like