So I contacted Lucifer

Is it a bad idea to make a blood pact with him and what arbtheepervutns of doing so

2 Likes

Repercussions

2 Likes

You can ask him about that. Also, it’s okay I guess if you make a blood pact, I mean if you’re up to it. Lucifer and you should decide that.

2 Likes

I’m trying to summon lucifer but I’m.gettimg no energy feeling or anything

1 Like

How’d you try summoning him? (Btw please introduce yourself :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hi my names tyler and I’m using his sigil his enn and incense but I’m getting nothing from him I’ve wrote down what Iwan and what I offer in return but I’m getting nothing

1 Like

I would first ASK if this is something he wants. Don’t assume. I tried a blood offering and he flat out didn’t want it. I picked a picked and no blood. A corpse would have bled before I did at that point. He may work with you without it.
Furthermore if you do, you need to put everything in place like the length of the pact, what it entails, so forth. Look at all the angles .

4 Likes

I don’t know if he wants it as I can’t get anything from him and yeah I will add the length of the pact

1 Like

I dont think I’d start with a pact… Maybe just a petition and an offering of some form?

2 Likes

I have summoned him before I knew he was there as I felt suddenly really positive I had goose bumps all over my body and the room went suddenly really cold

2 Likes

Agreed. Leave an offering and state your INTENTION. Do you want him to mentor you or are you looking for a quick fix for a mundane issue and will forget all about him and his vast knowledge once you receive help? If that’s the case, he’s not the guy for you. Tell him what you want - no sugar coating- he hates that. There is nothing you CAN’T tell him. He will let you know if he is interested, but if you don’t have the best intentions I can assure you he will not accept. So don’t do a pact right away until you’ve built a good relationship.

3 Likes

Personally I would hold off on blood. My reason is that I feel it should be a form of devotion and a tool to strenghten your bond. If you can’t hear from him, you need to work on THAT first.

3 Likes

Okay thanks you

2 Likes

Perhaps you should consider improving your astral senses first, it helps in situations like these

2 Likes

How do I go about doing to

2 Likes

I think he came and was answering questionnaire me get severe tingles down my back when he agreed To things I asked and my room has gone extremely cold very quick and I’m shivering

2 Likes

His energy is indeed intense so it could be him.

1 Like

He did sent tingles when I asked if it was him and if he was okay with the blood pact I got tingles twice but before he agreed I explained my intentions were pure and that I have made mistakes I need to fix and I asked again about the blood pact and got tingles down my spine

2 Likes

How do I go about bettering my astray senses

2 Likes

Meditation is one thing, perhaps opening your chakras further. Or even by learning how to control the energy within you.

2 Likes