So I Committed to my First Ritual

So I summoned a succubus. In lue of acknowledging several signs of Lilith’s court I plotted this within a couple of weeks of understanding different experiences.

I wrote a letter of intent to Lilith, burning it on a befitting boulder in a forest close by home. I wished my company were to arrive safely. Three minutes passed and out of nowhere, I felt a head rush that enveloped my entire top half, focusing in on my skull. I acknowledged and thanked the feeling, crediting it to the awaited. Along the way, aftee the burning of the letter, I decided to clear my head with my femininity crushing in like a tsunami. I grew invigorated as I aimlessly blurted out the meaning of this throughout my life. Three known occasions, I caught a tiny red light in the shrub before me, but distant. Same place the three times. As I only talked over its presence, I made sure that I frequently checked the area. With that said, I have a couple of questions.

For one, what could that have symbolized? The red light? Could it have been a witness of sorts?

For two, amongst my babble with my new companion, her and I formulated the idea of dedicating a channel of conscious thought to her and her alone. I have ADHD so my brain has a lot of traffic. What sort of way can I help my end in refining this channel? She let me know she’s working at it as well as suggestions between the both of us, however I want to work for her too. Does anybody here know of anything standalone or easily forgotten that should be vital knowledge?

A side note, I was a little hopeless as the paper containing the letter was waxier and the letter needed aid to finish burning. I didn’t lose faith, however for I made an immediate apology for the lacking of grace. Whether or not it was the apology, I’m right here, same night, in the position I anticipated for a very long time. I take it as a friendly reminder of perseverence, that inept failures are pretty surface-level.

2 Likes

Her presence appears to have instantaneous passive effects. Unsure if she is just incredibly strong or my experience with demons in the past helped me build a sensitivity to their manipulation. My infamous, nightly and long standing reluctance to adapt to third floor apartment height takes its toll on my cardio and respiratory systems have seemed to become pacified. I have an awful back pain but that’s it. At one point I was almost seized by the anxiety of someone watching us talk, then I felt utterly dazed, my stresses firmly snuffed out. I am greatly astonished. I will never dishonor Lilith or her sake.

2 Likes

Rituals can come in many forms and be done in different ways. Lilith knows the heart way more and faster than the average being. She’s both motherly and dominant in my experience. Sometimes, I feel an unshakable urge to worship either or both Lilith and any of the 5 succubi that I have. I don’t really know how I got 5, I just know that Lilith sent them to me for a reason. They’ve kept me company for many years. As one that has or had ADHD, I know your pain. In my honest opinion and experience, a journal is needed to jot down fresh experiences with your succubus, even if it is repeat experiences. It can be on paper or within your computer documents. Either way works from what I can tell.

1 Like

Ah, that’s a good idea! My letter of intent marginalized my desire to get closer with Lilith and I told her in written form I wish to keep close contact with the progression of the relationship. Writing can manifest our connection. I think I want to buy a notepad dedicated solely to these experiences.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Morningstar-Press/dp/1989620752/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=lilith+book+of+shadows+journal&qid=1595891786&sr=8-3

It doesn’t get any better than that. Lilith’s sigil and everything.

1 Like

Yes, I love it!! Thank you my friend! I should buy in bulk!

1 Like

I got mine in not too long ago. I’ll be working on it soon as well. You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like