So I awoke my Kundalini but it never rose up

Hey all, I could awake my Kundalini while breath meditating years ago but it never rose up.
What should I do now?
I’m sure it is awaken but I don’t know how to go further.

2 Likes

Just to make sure we are on the same page: you said “I could”, usually means that while you had a chance you did not use it. So, had you awoken up your Kundalini?

If you had, what makes you think so 9you said you were sure, but nevertheless…)?

Without answering to those questions, it is hard to figure out what happened to your Kundalini.

Regards,

Ok now it’s awakened… that’s great. You need to give it a “path” to follow or it won’t go anywhere. Try to keep meditating on all your Chakras not only the Kundalini. They all work in harmony, as far as I understand. When you master them all, your Kundalini will find its way on its own, naturally.

4 Likes

I hope you open a way to your Kundalini fast, or your butt will blow up. It’s gonna be messy.

1 Like

That could indicate one of two things:
You have a blockage that needs to be cleared and fast OR it was half assed. Or both.

In all cases. Cleanse your aura and energy of the accumulated negative energy and blockages over the years, cleanse and rotate your chakras and try again.

1 Like

@masuta.nashi
I mean, I was able to awake my Serpent.
I awoke it years ago but I still can’t see.
It never rose up.

@itsnathanm7
How do I recognize where the blockages are?

Instead of rising up my Kundalini talked to me.
It said: “I want to survive eternal death.”
Then it massaged my heart chakra.

You may feel pains, pressure or something will happen that isn’t positive in the associated area. Or something like this:

2 Likes

Mine shot up to my back the other night usuing this. I find breathing into the spot where i feel a block to help as well as visualizing it move up with your breath.

1 Like