So for some reason I felt an urge to release this information

A good way to make a pact for beginners and non beginners alike if need be. I present to you,tutorial on making contracts:
What you will need:

• salt
  • coffee(grounded)
  • half a lemon
  • half a an onion
  • vinegar
  • your blood
  • piece of paper
  • a jar

Steps:

1. mix coffee and salt and put them in the jar.
  2. pour vinegar there and and add the onion and lemon.
  3. close the jar and let it simmer somewhere where it won´t be disturbed at all. It has to be there about a week.
  4. after a week, Write into the piece of paper that you are calling upon such an entity and and that you want to make a pact with the entity. Also, state what you want to learn from such an entity.
  5. smear your blood on the piece of paper.
  6. take the jar, open the lead, drop the the piece of paper into the jar and close the lid.
  7. Bury it into the crossroads but if that is not possible, you can just bury it in your backyard.

ps. Have fun and good dreams

7 Likes

That’s interesting. Any idea what the ingredients are about?

2 Likes

As in what they do?

2 Likes

That is simple mans guide to withches jars and how they can be used. The ingedients of it can be used to create a whitches jar that does all manner of thing. This can include purification, protection and such. The ingredients above also have special quealities that absorb``negative energy´´.

4 Likes

I was wondering if you knew the purpose for those specifically.

2 Likes

Well, the thing is, they are good for absorbing ``negative energies´´ so to speak. The point is more or less to to direct people to whatever this little post of mine isnpires to.

3 Likes

Not only that but different ingredients have different uses, After a while the energies of them come to you instinctively. Lemon can be used for purification, Lemons also have solar energy within them so using witches jars like this can be used optimally to call upon entities governing the sun or solar energies but it´s not necessary. Coffee tends to absorbs stuff into itself and same goes for onions. salt on the otherhand can be used for purification. Vinegar can be used to strengthen things.

3 Likes

That’s what I was looking for. Thanks!

4 Likes

You are welcome.

3 Likes