So about the planets aligning.....?

I was in the National Guard at the time and I chuckled when people would predict the world would shut down from Y2K. “Aren’t you afraid the country will fall into ruin?”

“Not at all.”

“Why not?”

“Because they didn’t mobilize us.”

(Cue awkward silence)

5 Likes

i was a sophmore in high school during y2k and remember getting a pint of vodka and some beer and waiting outside for the moon to turn blood red and armageddon to start right before my eyes…i didnt really expect anything to happen because i was never that gullible but living here in the bible belt of the southern united states i was highly disappointed that i didnt at least get to see some dipshit doomsdayers out panicking​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lmao I’ll drink to that

2 Likes

tonight the planets will align
now it’s time to buy some wine
and get ready to meet Frankenstein

Allready aligned, it happened some 1-2 hours ago. The Morningstar happened and empowered by blackmagicians and a lot of light workers. The RHP movement scheduled their workings across the globe with precision.

The world didnt end we all woke up :cry:

3 Likes

There will be no world end, only spheres conjunction, monsters will flood the world, and we will need a witcher. :wink:

3 Likes

Anyways if anyone still wants to do some rituals and could use the the planetary positions Info is on that rhp Website:

:snake:

Atah gibor leohlam Shaitan :heart_eyes:

If you mean monster energy drinks, get off that shit before it makes you more delusional.

2 Likes

Speak for yourself, I didn’t wake up…I slept till 9pm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I see you didn’t recognize the reference :wink: And about drinks, I drink only water and alcohols :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not sure about any apocalypse scenarios - Personally I’m pressing X to Doubt - but the currents of the world have been particularly wonky; it’s kept me up all night.

I mean Dec 21st past yesterday xD

1 Like

So…are we dead yet? Or are we Ascended? 'Cause if we’re Ascended, I gotta say, I’m quite disappointed :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

:laughing: here I thought the Pleiadeans were gonna usher in a new world order

3 Likes

I guess they’re sleeping on the job :man_shrugging:

That’s what happens when you get drunk before the big planetary conjunction, I guess.

2 Likes

Literally me everyday :joy: