Snow White

snow white and the seven dwarves.

5 Likes

I frequently hear from various mystics that the veil between the world is thinning, and that soon the veil may be lifted and humans would have to face the truth. Does this tie in to the apocalypse work you are doing?

And yes, fairy tales usually contained richer symbolism and lessons than we give credit for.
Also notice that in most fairy tales we come to the importance of true love. Something that few humans get the chance of experiencing in all its entirety.

Love, Lust, greed and the need for power are some of the most powerful emotions on earth :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

1 Like

Yes, mirrors and glass were very important back then and many myths center around mirrors and their use, many of which cuts across various cultures.

~Aluriel

Nice break down. Well done and quite interesting.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

And see Aleister Crowley here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occultism/magic/ceremonial/crowley/004bfint.txt

Al.

Well, while we’re talking about Snow White, I’m really interested to know what that dwarf Dopey was on. :grinning:

1 Like

I think it was dope ! Haha :joy:

2 Likes

The dwarfs represent a kind of Fae also know as the Gnomes, Earth dwellers who job was mining. Also the dwarfs could possibly represent Tarot Cards, Dopey = The Fool, Happy = The Sun, Doc = Temperance, Sneezy = The Wheel, Sleepy = The Moon, Bashful = The Hermit & Grumpy = The Devil.

5 Likes