Snakes and sickles and circles. Oh my

Okay… So I am doing a standard banishing (that demonic LBRP) inside of a universal circle. I also have Lucifer’s Enn playing on loop in the background because… Well why not?.. and after its complete I can’t leave it because I can sense a circle of snakes around it when I try to step out.

So I sit down to meditate and focus on what’s going on, and the snakes have almost a rainbow sheen and begin to slither into my sickle (I use this instead of an athame). After they are all inside I feel like I can actually finish up and step out of the circle.

So I guess I have a snakey sickle tool now. But… Why? What on earth was that about? Anyone have any ideas?

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea, but if I may ask, what “demonic LBRP” do you do?

It was linked to me on here, I tinkered with it a bit. But it’s essentially a LBRP, but using inverse pentagrams, calling Lucifer, Belial, Astaroth, and Azazel.

That’s not the original one. I used it on the fly one day and couldn’t remember exactly, so I winged it and have been using my impromptu version ever since because it worked so well.

1 Like

Hmm… Divination?

Lucifer is associated with Serpents, perhaps it is a blessing of your instrument to empower your work

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. i love your use of the sickle, by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

That thought did cross my mind and feels right. It just struck me as odd since I originally consecrated the sickle under Frau Holle’s name. But if you follow the model of some German mystics that conflate Holle with the Gnostic Sophia, then there would likely not be any issues there at all…hmmm…

2 Likes