Snake Gods

So, lately i have been im going to say “haunted” by snakes and Vampires. the other night me and my girlfriend were talking about Kulkacan and Quetzalcoatl before that i was having alot of dreams about vampires.

yesterday i was on netflix looking for a show to watch and i landed on a snake/ vampire show about mayans and now i turned on a show i often watch and they are in Mexico looking at… wait for it mayan Pyramids, and the Snake kings :neutral_face:

I dont know if it fits in anywhere but i have had a MASSIVE craving for eggs… some snakes eat eggs.

Also @AdamThoth do you know if Thoth and Quetzalcoatl are the same? this site Mayan Gods and Goddesses - Crystalinks suggests as much.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

2 Likes

Just a heads up, @AdamThoth will likely tell you this:(to answer, yeah pretty much, they’re the same)

4 Likes

I believe snakes are a good sign and should be embraced. The fear you feel is merely their powerfully radiating aura.

2 Likes

Now, it’s likely and my intuition is also saying this, that Quetzalcoatl is vying for your attention.

You could also be resonating with the snake totem.

There is also Yig, Lucifer, Lilith, Medusa, Apep, Ahriman, and more than I’m willing to type out. Take a moment to feel out what is trying to be relayed to you, in silence. It’s when the mind and body are quieted we receive a lot of information.

4 Likes

thanks for the info guys @Kassapu if im afraid is soley because Mayans were known for human sacrafices… i dont like hurting people LOL imagine saying this shit on a black magic forum

3 Likes

ill have to give it a try thank you

2 Likes

Everyone starts at different places. Nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

That’s understandable but keep in mind: just because cults gave human sacrifice in Lovecraftian tales doesn’t mean you have to kill your neighbor. The same would translate to quetzy. (That’s his nickname I came up with)

2 Likes

ahriman has came to me once but i dont feel like its the same he actually came to me as a snake now that i think about it

well here goes nothing lol im terrible at sensing for myself

1 Like

Yes they are the same. Different mask same current.

3 Likes

hi, someone knows a god or entity that manifest as a golden snake,recently i dreamed with a golden rattlesnake with lateral fangs like a centipode, was trapped on a terriarum and was watching me, very active, someone knows what god or entity could be?