Snacks after a ritual:

I perform my rituals at Night generally but I’ve noticed that they leave me feeling hungry. The problem is that I also suffer from acid reflux so I was wondering what would be some good snacks to have after rituals?

I do alsp intend to sleep immediately after a ritual but can wait for around 15 to 30 minutes.

3 Likes

If you need to dip your veggies, go for a non-spicy hummus. Hummus contains vitamin B6, which is necessary for the production of melatonin. BRAT foods: BRAT stands for bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.

Found this on the next, seems good, toast is nice but you cant go wrong with fruits

7 Likes

Thank you!!

I really can’t bring hummus or veggies into my room but fruits really shouldn’t be a problem. Crackers are fairly easy to sneak in too :3

4 Likes

I love hummus :drooling_face:
For me I bring sweets like cookies anything that contains sugar tbh
When I perform a ritual I try to focus and direct my energy so my sugar level drops really low after every ritual.

2 Likes

I have mentioned multiple times that natural starches will help reduce this fatigue if you bulk up beforehand…or consume afterwards. It converts to natural sugars as well.

2 Likes

Before sleep take magnesium. In the morning take calcium. Don’t take both together (unless you’re constipated).

Al.

2 Likes

Thank you guys🌹

1 Like

:thinking: a cup of milk is best for acid reflux! :yum: I add some chocolate and cinnamon!

2 Likes

Throw in some Vanilla Ice Cream😁 it’s one of my favorites.

1 Like

I suggest using alkaline drops for the reflux. I’ve seen it help many people. You can get it @ a natural food market or online.

2 Likes

If you’re having to sneak it in to your room, something small like crackers or those small bags of chips you get in the variety packs or at the gas station.

1 Like

I second the person who suggested hummus. I get reflux as well, but never have an issue with hummus. Sounds like you prefer to do rituals around the same time as me…late at night then crash right after.

1 Like

I make milk and honey heated.

2 Likes