Smoking/vaping spirits

I wonder if spirits such as licifer, lilith, asmodeus,
ect like to smoke or vape? will they vape or smoke with you like a session or lounge. would they like it if you offered a smoke or vape? just a random thought that popped in my head.

2 Likes

I have no idea about Vaping, but I have never come across a spirit who would refuse tobacco in some form or another.

1 Like

They generally don’t vape but some of them will let you vape them.

2 Likes

Lucifer likes cigarettes for sure. Anytime I light up outside he’s right there. I don’t know exactly why but he does enjoy it.

3 Likes

I think it all depends on the spirit . Ive noticed papa legba likes cigars and im sure entities lucifer & asmodeus wouldnt mind a smoke long as its not really unhealthy shit.
But then again they gain power during ritual from stuff like this so yeah. I would debunk the idea them having vaps but a smoking herb possibly.

2 Likes

Spirits don’t give a fuck about whether or not an offering of a cigar or cigarette is unhealthy. They don’t have physical bodies that can be destroyed by tobacco. Idk about vaping. I’m a bit traditional in my work so I stick with real smoke and real smokes. But I did once give Baron Samedi a vial of e-juice and he was intrigued. They don’t actually smoke unless they’re possessing your body. They just take the energy from the tobacco.

3 Likes

some demons like the smell like a demon called taratus he fucking likes cigars and vape i also know that astaroth doesn’t like tobacco smoking

Yeah that’s mostly how I do an invocation to Lucifer haha I like to draw his sigil on the cigarette, and stare off into the distance like a tree line, zone out and chant his enn. Its nice, although the tobacco doesnt taste the same once i do this, since its offered to him. Its like sharing a cigarette with a friend

Vaping is better than smoking.

Welcome @Sally99 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

It is a funny and interesting idea , they probably have better things to do though .

Wait, if the spirit attracted to the certain smell can we change smoke with vape but using tobacco vape liquid, now im really curious…