Smoking addiction

Is there an Archangel or Hindu god that can help with smoking addiction?

Maybe Raphael?

Any rituals to suggest?

Definitely one of the 42 letter name. I’m drawing blanks on names today though.

2 Likes

The 42? Who are they?

1 Like

Brand calls them “The Angels of Alchemy” in his book. They’re fantastic at causing personal transformation.

3 Likes

Oh! Thanks!

1 Like

Theyre good for lasting effects like Shem angels too. VS an archangel more helping with an immediate craving kick.

1 Like

When it comes to healing and relieving from any kind of pain or affliction, Raphael is, indeed, an excellent helper.

2 Likes

Everytime you feel that “well it’s just one” be procrastinate, say you’ll say yes to yourself tommorrow(the evening), it will releaves you.

But when the day(hour) come, well procrastinate
And after some time you shouldn’t want it as bad
And after even more time you’ll forget about it

Fool proofed
It’s an original by me don’t sell this advise without my consent

2 Likes

How long is “some time”, mate?

1 Like

Depend on the strength of the addiction for me after 2 week it was more smooth
And after 3 month I forgot that I even could think about whatever I wanted not to re-do

That’s how I am “considered” ““Strong minded/willed”” :joy:
I did that for some things that I wanted to get rid off

Most of the time not even on purpose
It always worked :rofl:
Another POV would be that I’m too lazy to stay addicted

1 Like

I developed my smoking addiction all by myself. No spiritual entities involved. I recommend a mid-range priced pipe to start with and a predominantly Virginia blend. First thing upon awaking I have to have my nicotine. I even grow, cure, ferment and flavour my own homegrown. There’s YouTube material on pipe smoking tips.

Also, nasal snuff has given me my most righteous nicotine hits - psychoactive experiences. Plus very little goes a long way.

Hope that helps.

Al.
P.s. And you can take my tobacco pipe from my cold, dead hand. You’ll find the snuffboxes in my pockets.

2 Likes

Whenever you write something and I read you I hear Captain Jack Sparrow voice
AM I normal ?

I used to do that in the army when we couldn’t smoke for hours. I’d go to the bathroom and take a hit. I haven’t even seen the stuff in years.

Coltsfoot cigarettes are a handy tobacco substitute and clear lung congestion faster than anything. A Wormwood cigarette is called a tasp, but nicotine and caffeine are my drugs of addiction, in that order. Can’t see the point of living without nicotine. For me it’s a joyous essential. You don’t inhale (much or deeply) smoking a pipe, because the bio-available nicotine is higher and goes in through the gums. Similarly, because the blood from the nose travels straight to the brain, a little snuff can rip your head off. Oral tobacco offers slow but long-lasting blood nicotine levels.

Nicotine allows me to reconnect with my natural rhythms, whilst thinking deeply and entranced. It’s both delightful and meditative.

For baneful workings I just stop using nicotine for a few hours, dose up on caffeine tablets, give it twenty minutes and I’m ready to kill! I can feel the Get-Fucked-hatred flowing from me.
Then I close the working, have a smoke with ice water, then shower (dripping perspiration). After all that I’m spent, so I again take the pipe.

Al.

2 Likes

Finally! Advice on how to use my procrastination superpowers for good!

2 Likes