Smoke patterns and Godself invocation

So I attempted to invoke my “godself” in a more traditional proper way. Copious amounts of incense and candles. I did it with the intent of first listening for a voice then taking pictures. Then the voice told me to just take the pictures lol. It’s not my first time or anything like that, so I expected a bit more conversation but I suppose they do say a picture is worth a thousand words. I will post a few here to get some feedback on what you all think.

6 Likes

:goat: :desert:

1 Like

I swear I can’t get over that last one. It’s definitely a side view of a full goat with a very detailed head!

2 Likes

Mhmmm :unamused:

1 Like

I was going to say, I saw horns which plays along with goats.

1 Like

Also I’m jealous of your incense burner. Why? Because yours actually keeps the ashes off the table.

1 Like

Damn. I actually see it.
Thats a first. Its there, clear as day

The Goat that is

1 Like

Almost looks like
Half Goat, half Man

1 Like

In the 3rd picture l see 2 cats. The first one is at 2 o’clock of the candle flame looking skyward. The second is a small kitten at about 10 o’clock of the incense burner.

1 Like

Goat:

2 Likes

His name popped in my mind when i saw the goat :metal:

2 Likes

Im seeing a large skull almost like a what would be used for a mask in the first one.

Multiple faces in the second pic at least 3 right off the bat maybe 4

A series of skulls in the 3rd

In the 4th it looks like a foot on the coal with a bent knee leading to a body and what i swear looks like a lizard/dinosaur skull. My first thought was “is that a fucking T-REX?!?!?!”
Edit: pondering on it and a little digging led me to
Ningishzida and sobek :thinking: though given all the skulls im seeing Ningishzida would make more sense as a god of the underworld.

And a smiling or bleeting goat head in the last pic. :laughing:

Crazy stuff man.

2 Likes

reminds me that song of FAUN.

like dance of Satyrs

1 Like

lol, my burner is just a miniature cast iron skillet filled with salt and ash. I use resin and powder incense and coals so you could do the same easily and cheaply with a regular bowl of salt or sand.

3 Likes

I have thought of Pan as well and I get on with him fine, but it seems to feel more Azazel like to me. Though this could be a case of one is a mask of the other.

2 Likes

I agree on Azazel but here’s another one to consider.

2 Likes

Oh how strange, my wife was just telling be about this deity a couple days ago. Before then I never heard of him. I don’t feel a connection to it, but the synchronicity there is interesting.

2 Likes

Eligos on last picture?

The last one is for real men…

Care to explain what you mean?