Smoke & Mirrors

So, I’ve been persevering with scrying. I use a 10 inch diameter obsidian disk, and I’ve been working with Paralda and Belial’s sigils, for somewhat different purposes.

Lately after shifting my gaze from the sigil to the mirror, it looks as though smoke is billowing out of the mirror, like incense smoke. When I hold the mirror flat (horizontally) in front of me, it rises upward in a column and wafts around with air currents, and when I look down and into the mirror it rises towards my eyes, all around my field of vision. There’s also a ‘heat haze’. I can see this ‘smoke’ rising from the mirror when the room is quite illuminated, but especially so if it is dimly lit. Also, whichever direction I move the mirror.

Does anybody else see this when scrying? Anyone give me their thoughts on this, anything I should be looking for? Can I use this ‘smoke’ in some way? Thanks.

I got this when working with Michael. I saw the smoke rise from the mirror and though it was because he is firey.

Interesting

I know that Belial felt very firey to me and Paralda is an air spirit, incense is a mix of fire and air…hmmmmm

Very cool.

Belial felt firey to you?

Odd, to me he feels very calm, cool, collected, and dangerous. He leaves the impression of a calm killer, that if you get on his bad side he will murder the shit out of you.

Which is why I enjoy making a Demonic King laugh.

Yeah, I have seen Belial attributed to each of the four elements. For me he was Earth and Fire.

Not calm at all, never that. Remember he fell from among the [I]worser sorts, not the worthy sorts that Mathers mis-translated.

Next time focus on the smoke. Hold your vision there.

Yep, I’m trying that Seeker. Guess I’ll just keep on and see what happens!

When you ‘get it’ it’s easy to replicate, but for now I’ll try and explain it best I can.

It’s almost as if a portal opens up to another dimension when your vision fully opens. It will only open up for a short time (kind of like bursts of images and sounds and then back to normal vision) and its 90% relaxing into those states and 10% focusing your eyes in the right place.

A good way to do this daily is to go to bed 30 minutes or an hour earlier that you usually do and just gaze into the darkness in the corner of your room until you start seeing shit. If you continue to do this, I guarantee you will a visionary experience within 3 days. It might be meaningless, it might change your perception of life or it might scare the shit out of you, but you will have one.

Good luck bro :wink:

Thanks Seeker. I’ll try that. I think I know what you’re describing when you talk about bursts of images and sounds. Lately, after going to bed, when my eyes are shut I get the occasional ‘burst’ of a random mental image appearing like on a super HD virtual reality screen in front of my field of vision…rather than…y’know…in my mind. Difficult to describe! But these external images only last about a second or two at the most, and only with my eyes shut.

[quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:2837”]Yeah, I have seen Belial attributed to each of the four elements. For me he was Earth and Fire.

Not calm at all, never that. Remember he fell from among the [I]worser sorts, not the worthy sorts that Mathers mis-translated.[/quote]

For me, he’s Ice (solid water) and Earth.

I feel that he’s unstable, but he’s also been nothing but calm and keeps the same tone of voice with me.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:2837”]For me, he’s Ice (solid water) and Earth.

I feel that he’s unstable, but he’s also been nothing but calm and keeps the same tone of voice with me.[/quote]

One time when he was my companion and I was at school, he wanted to have some fun. He possessed me during a class and I couldn’t help it and started laughing silently. The teacher asked my female desk mate: “when will you laugh with tears of joy?” and I just couldn’t stop laughing and told my desk mate: “When you’ll die.” LOL!

Some messed up humor he has… -_-

That sounds like fun!

Next time I go sit in a classroom, I’ll see if he can make it more interesting.

His humor is fine!

[quote=“Seeker, post:7, topic:2837”]A good way to do this daily is to go to bed 30 minutes or an hour earlier that you usually do and just gaze into the darkness in the corner of your room until you start seeing shit. If you continue to do this, I guarantee you will a visionary experience within 3 days. It might be meaningless, it might change your perception of life or it might scare the shit out of you, but you will have one.

Good luck bro ;)[/quote]

Holy Crap, so I just did this exercise for the past two nights with a very small lamp on.

Well what the fuck do you know!!! I just swear I saw a very physical face that looked exactly like a Lion pop out of in mid-air after about 20 minutes of it. It started nodding at me and smiling.

Pretty ironic considering I’ve been calling on Purson the past few weeks and asking him to help with my ability to see spirits, lol!

That was freaking awesome! I usually can only get ‘astral’ images in the smoke, but this time I just laid there and got a damn very physical face smiling at me in mid-air. I’ve done this before in bed, but never for this long, and never just ‘letting it go’ thinking of nothing.

I’m definitely doing this exercise more often.

I did some speaking in tongues and got some weird shit too.

Very cool exercise, thanks!

Define “weird shit”, our lives are weird shit.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:13, topic:2837”]

Define “weird shit”, our lives are weird shit.[/quote]

I dunno sounded Arabic, maybe, I didn’'t record it so I have no idea.

Might be valuable to listen to.

Remember EA said something about how spirit languages sounded arabic?

Acid, I’ve experienced this also, and Robert Bruce (RB) has documented this phenomenon as a “visual screen”, designed to calibrate our astral sight with our conscious mind. So, RB recommends consciously naming the random images as they flash, thereby syncing your mental “equipment”. Anyone else experience the random image stream?