Small things come first?

I tried to search this and can’t find anything about my question and I hope it makes sense.

Do small things start happening first before what you really want happens? Meaning, for the past couple of days I ask for little things and I have been getting them and I couldn’t believe it, but the main thing has not happened yet.

2 Likes

It depends on what your main goal is.

“Small” things are easier to manifest because there is less attachment to them than the “big” things.

However, sometimes, small manifestations can be a precursor to the main event, but only if they are not separate requests.

For example, if you are trying to manifest a large amount of money, and you find a fiver in the pocket of an old coat, that can be seen as a precursor to the larger manifestation because you didn’t do a separate request it.

2 Likes

I usually ask for a sign when completing a ritual. The things you are disclosing are positive signs that your ritual requests have been acceded to. Don’t dismiss them, even if they seem minor. This is the process starting to work, bit by bit, to bring your intention into reality. The more open you are to these changes, the faster the magick will come into effect, knowing that what your after may be coming into reality.

1 Like

I just go and think thats cool universe and let it go. You want to remain unattached as possible.

1 Like