Slowing a fading mind

I’ve noticed recently that memory is starting to fade. Just isn’t retaining information like it used to. I’ve also notice my mind just seems a little faded of late.
I’m making a doctor’s appointment, but would appreciate a bit of advice on addressing this magically as well.

1 Like

I’m not a doctor but maybe it is just fatigue or stress,

Might be, I get plenty of rest though

1 Like

Try researching ketogenic diets, and cognitive issues/memory loss. If your doctor reccommends a low fat high carb diet, do your own research, anyway.

Magickally, Thoth/Dhjuty may be the most helpful, he’s most concerned with transmission and storage of wisdom.

1 Like

…also include diets which are rich in Omega 3 such as fishes(slamons, tuna, sardines), flaxseeds, walnuts, etc. Your body cannot make this compound on its own so you have to get it from outside sources. This acid is required for brain development and memory retention as well as heart.
Hope this helps!! (:

1 Like

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:8548”]I’ve noticed recently that memory is starting to fade. Just isn’t retaining information like it used to. I’ve also notice my mind just seems a little faded of late.
I’m making a doctor’s appointment, but would appreciate a bit of advice on addressing this magically as well.[/quote]
As for mundane I cant help

Magickally tzadkiel is associated with memory. He’s an angel. And of course Thoth

[quote=“Neploth, post:1, topic:8548”]I’ve noticed recently that memory is starting to fade. Just isn’t retaining information like it used to. I’ve also notice my mind just seems a little faded of late.
I’m making a doctor’s appointment, but would appreciate a bit of advice on addressing this magically as well.[/quote]

read things you rarely do, and read more, meditation more and take fish ooil and omega 3s

Ginko biloba is good for memory and circulation to the brain, stay away from simple sugars, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, clean your colon. Are you on medications right now, cuz they can fuck you up as well. What kind of diet do you have right now?

Any change yet?

1 Like

Hericium americanum

…also include diets which are rich in Omega 3 such as fishes(slamons, tuna, sardines), flaxseeds, walnuts, etc. Your body cannot make this compound on its own so you have to get it from outside sources. This acid is required for brain development and memory retention as well as heart.
Hope this helps!! (:slight_smile:

-currently.

Body’s are capable, of learning it, and we work towards an aera, which is gonna be free of this shakled side effects.

Still, chekin up with the doctor, while physical transformations occeur, are useful helping and Divination Tools.

:wink:

Bananas - eat five or more everyday…also fish oil tablets everyday. Come back in one month and tell me how your thinking.

J

1 Like

Thank you to everybody who’s recently contributed to this. I’ve had this sorted out for a while now but your posts will certainly come in handy if it crops up again

2 Likes