Sleeping with Gremorys sigil tonight

Never done anything like this. I havent done invocation or evocation yet either. I’ve been feeling all day the urge to do this. This seems like a good starting point to simply just connect with her before asking for anything. If there’s something I should know before, that’d be cool!

I had asked my tarot of the 72 demons who I should work with and her name up. I did some research on her last night then after I went to put my laptop away, I checked my phone and this girl who I haven’t spoke to in a while hits me up randomly. She didn’t respond after “hey” (which is odd) Regardless, it felt like it was Gremory who caused this… too random to pass off as coincidence. It was like getting a taste for what she can do.

2 Likes

Be careful with putting an open seal under your pillow. It can sometimes make you feel exhausted when you wake up, as if you haven’t slept at all. It doesn’t always happen, but you should be aware that it could happen.

2 Likes

thank you. why does it make you exhausted?

1 Like

I assume it’s because it influences your dreams so your mind doesn’t get the rest it needs because it can’t clear out the clutter.

Sleep isn’t just for the body, the mind needs it too, and I think the energies of the sigil can interfere with that.

As I said, it doesn’t always happen, but it can. When I was doing the 72 Challenge the first time, about two out of the five sigils I slept with had that effect on me.

honestly, I did feel a slight headache already. i’ll update on the post how it goes

since this is my first time i got this sudden feeling like i’m opening pandoras box. leaving a sigil under the pillow is like having the door open, im assuming?

1 Like

Yes, it is giving the spirit direct access to your consciousness without interference. When you sleep, you are basically in a deep trance state.

1 Like

Update.

I was drifting off to sleep and wow. I can feel her energy strong. I can feel it going in the back of my lower head. Oh yeah, I threw amethyst and rose quartz under there too. The pillow felt like it was vibrating. My body would jolt a few times. Then my pillow jolted and I heard something move on it. This woke me back up. Gonna try again when I’m sleepy.

1 Like

I don’t remember falling asleep or waking up when I tried again. I caught a glimpse of a spirit and was receiving thoughts at least.

Did you have a similar experience? Should I try again?

1 Like

My experience sleeping with seals under my pillow is generally waking up really tired, and having weird dreams.

Sure, try again.

1 Like