Sleeping in a coffin?

just curious to know if anyone here got so far…

i have not.

but i am getting tired of trying to merge normal living with occultism. it looks more like dicking arround then doing it right.

I am in the Process of Making mine, I will add Occult Sigil and Symbol on it, It will be more a Wooden Box then a ‘‘Coffin’’ but it will have the Shape of the Old Wooden Coffin.

I will use it mainly for Sleep Vampiric Ritual. I will not Sleep in it for Normal Sleeping, but i will only use it for Occult Purpose related to Vampirism.

You will probably see great success using it like that Mephistor. Uncomfortable/unique sleeping positions lead to increased chance of lucid dreams and obe’s the raw occult power of sleeping in something so abnormal will not hurt either. Have you read Liber Obsidian Obscura by Dray? It deals heavily with sleep magic and vampirism.

Yes i have read the Liber Obsidian Obscura and also the Book Nox Infernus by the same author, I really Like his Works, Even if i dont agree with all his Philosophy i have found and still found many Useful Things for my own Personal Magickal Path.

What about mummifying yourself symbolically with wrappings, and making symbolic canopic jars to host guardians of your major organs, and Heart Scarabs, and stuff?

You could then leave a Good Dead You in the coffin, as an energy shell that’s the Truth, and go about your business as the Lame Living You, enacting things upon the meat-world of entropy and decay, while the perfect unrotted ascended Dead You remained your refuge, the eternal chrysalis to your short-lived daytime moth.

Just a thought. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:7885”]What about mummifying yourself symbolically with wrappings, and making symbolic canopic jars to host guardians of your major organs, and Heart Scarabs, and stuff?

You could then leave a Good Dead You in the coffin, as an energy shell that’s the Truth, and go about your business as the Lame Living You, enacting things upon the meat-world of entropy and decay, while the perfect unrotted ascended Dead You remained your refuge, the eternal chrysalis to your short-lived daytime moth.

Just a thought. :)[/quote]

That is so beautiful. I need to do that when I grow up.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:7885”]What about mummifying yourself symbolically with wrappings, and making symbolic canopic jars to host guardians of your major organs, and Heart Scarabs, and stuff?

Just a thought. :)[/quote]

You can have you cake, and eat it too!

:slight_smile:

Perfect dead cold cake, in icing, with a candle… it sits there, and if no-one consumed it, it would be perfect with its spongey texture of bubbles, gummed down to a silver tray and iced on top, it could even rot behind the brittle china-like icing of the shell, imperfect rotting cake that once bore icing, and not at all fleshy, just a hollow shell of egg and grain, worn into brittle dust behind the perfect white, pink, black and coloured sugared-ice shell of the icing that remains.

Oh, did I mention - necrophilia! MWAH! :heart:

I so love the ideal of cold dead Knights, but also, me in a gilded glass coffin, adored by my Knights, cold and chilled as I clasp a lily on my satin-clad, unbreathing and perfect pale breasts, and move not at all, yet am in the heart, forever…

(Matron SickBitch, signing off! lol!!)