Sleeping 11 hours?

Hey,
So for the past few weeks I can not wake up. I’m having very intense dreams that seem real. Even when my dogs come in my room they barely can stay awake. I keep all my magical supplies in here as I don’t have anywhere to put them. I have that necrophonic app and it has been a young woman saying sleep sleep and laughing a few times. Should I be worried?

2 Likes

Try banishing?

As far as being worried, if you feel as if you should be, then there probably is a reason to be.

1 Like

WAKE UP AND BANISH NOW! SHUT DOWN THAT APP!

It is some low-level entity or malicious jinn trying to influence you hypnotically. And, I hate to say, possibly kill you.

Yes. As @Anziel_Merkaba said above if you feel that you have to banish, do so. This is your Higher Self or HGA (Holy Guardian Angel) or your “gut instinct”/intuition trying to warn you.

Smudge your area with sage incense, do an LBRP or another banishing. Do a saltwater herbal bath and meditation. Use the search button above on BALG to find more detailed info than I can give here.

Peace and Blessings.

3 Likes

Sleeping a lot is a sign of potential depression - whatever energy you have attracted may be using that as its tool to drag you down? Just a thought to consider as you assess the situation

1 Like

I have been doing all these things. I will continue to do so as well. My dog even slept till 1 today which is very strange. Thank you for the help.

1 Like