Sleep Paralysis Lucid Dreams

Nearly every time I take melatonin as a sleep aid I end up experiencing sleep paralysis and/or lucid dreams. The former sucks but the latter is pretty cool. Anyone else have this happen?

3 Likes

Melatonin, a restless night (not much sleep) and being very tired the other day. Yes I know what you mean.
In my experience you can control sleep paralysis. I do this by creating so much energy that I burst awake. Mostly when you control it, the chance that it comes back is very slim.

And the Melatonin (no problem taking this), other sleeping pills (I don’t advise them, because of addiction) will get you in the state you need to be to start Lucid dreaming. Same as a night not much sleep and catch up the other night.

2 Likes

I grew up experiencing sleep paralysis and it was and still is quite scary. Though, sleep paralysis is the launch pad for obe-ing.

1 Like

Well I know Lucid dreaming is easy to trigger after a pretty rough weekend. :sunglasses:

I used to convolse the back of my neck to wake up. Only muscle I seemed to be able to move besides my eyes.

1 Like

I agree it can be scary.

Sleep paralysis awareness is a good step in magick, leads way to more. Of course, the fear of paralysis often over takes the mind.

3 Likes

@In_Between_Worlds @Borgy You guys ever use sleeping pills/aids like melatonin to get into the rapture state?

Nope, for me Melatonin doesn’t work. Hangover does :wink:

1 Like

If that is the case then it means you have to resolve some issue within you. Or in magick terminology, get rid of that particular entity causing sleep paralysis.

But I do think pills like valium (light versions) can work. But always keep in mind addiction of certain pills (even sleeping pills)

1 Like

No, only stronger drugs like mushrooms, LSD, opiates, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, etc.

1 Like