Sitri can bring you love

I did a very simple ritual for sitri and a thought popped into my head telling me where to look but i dismissed it as just my own thoughts. So i asked for a certain time frame and i waited. Nothing happened but then i remembered that small thought that popped into my head and i went there and i met this beautiful woman who cant possibly be any better for me than any other woman ive met. Shes great and i can say everything is going perfectly. So shout out to sitri and Ravens Darkest Divine youtube channel for helping me with the simple ritual to find companionship!

Sitri is the man. He has been quick to respond and never fails to play to my fantasies. He even goes the extra mile to make sure if something goes awry that I walk away with more than enough to compensate if my target goal cannot be manifested to my satisfaction.

Here is some basic info on him if anyone here needs somewhere to start:

[url=http://littledoomwitch.tumblr.com/post/64273045226/demon-a-day-sitri-sitri-prince-color-blue]http://littledoomwitch.tumblr.com/post/64273045226/demon-a-day-sitri-sitri-prince-color-blue[/url]

I checked out that link and wrote out his sigil on a 3x5 card, opened the sigil and sat on the couch with the card in my lap and went into trance. I just wanted to get a sense of him without trying to do a full evocation. I’ve never worked with him before and I’m kind of a newbie so thought I’d start with that.

While in trance at one point I got a definite sense of a presence in the room. My eyes were closed but I would swear that if I had opened them I would have seen him. In my trance/imagination I saw a figure just like in the picture of a winged being and he was walking around in my living room kinda creepy like… kind of like he was stalking around the room, and then at one point he walks right up close to me and is sniffing!! I think he was checking me out! Lol…

My eyes were closed the whole time and I’m seeing this in my “imagination” or whatever but I got a little nervous at that point and imagined my protective circle spring up and the 4 archangels appear and broke out of trance…

It was interesting tho and I’m going to try that again soon…

That was an excellent link to Sitri btw, Kid Black. Thanks!

Hi
Can you sharer the youtube link?
Is it ok if I PM you?

The person who wrote this post has not been online since 2017, so it is unlikely they will respond.

They did name the youtuber in their post, so you could google them and see if anything comes up.

2 Likes