Sitri again :)

I would like to publicly thank SITRI for the work he has done for me…

I asked him to create seductive aura around me so that girls are automatically attracted to me and want to befriend me…

In next 2 weeks I got phone number of 5 different girls (never ever before anything like that)… Got on date with them.

Currently got a girlfriend and a super jealous girl trying to steal me from my gf. :wink:

Life is going good lol… All I did was being socially more active… Going to more parties etc

• Hail sitri : ')
20 Likes

What kind of ritual did you do? Sigil?

It was sigil opening and stating my desire…

Followed by giving offering of white candle dressed in spearmint essential oil and a glass of water :slight_smile:

1 Like

post your thank you here.

good idea. i should try that

[quote=“adhi69, post:1, topic:7972”]In next 2 weeks I got phone number of 5 different girls (never ever before anything like that)… Got on date with them.

Currently got a girlfriend and a super jealous girl trying to steal me from my gf. :wink:

Life is going good lol… All I did was being socially more active… Going to more parties etc[/quote]

good job

[quote=“adhi69, post:1, topic:7972”]It was sigil opening and stating my desire…

Followed by giving offering of white candle dressed in spearmint essential oil and a glass of water[/quote]

simple is better. i like simple. let me try this (or something like it) and we’ll see what happens.

I was wondering…if Sitri can do a lustful aura around someone, could he make the opposite - to remove a sexual attraction of someone who has been born with it? :thinking: