Single Mages

I just wanted to add that I’m 40+ and prefer someone 40+ who lives close. I don’t like long distant relationships. I’m not looking for a hookup either. I want to have a meaningful relationship with someone.

1 Like

Do a general spell to attract someone to you that fits your criteria.

5 Likes

I can understand that.

2 Likes

I’m in Dayton, Ohio. About to turn 39 on March 24.

1 Like

I’m single in the Philly area, also looking for a dude friend to help reinforce each other’s power.

1 Like

I can get to phili

1 Like

all the single mages, put your wands up

8 Likes

I’m near Cincy.
Been thinking about trying to find other people who are in the practice and possibly start a group to do cool occult shit.

2 Likes

I have to say @CyberLord, you are handsome. I saw a picture you posted a bit ago. I’m an eye person. I love looking into eyes. There was a little too much glare on your glasses. I couldn’t see your eyes very well.

lol. I’m single, but I live in Texas.

Good ol’ Texas :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ha, no kidding. I’m originally from Cali. Texas is nuts lemme tell ya lol

1 Like

Lol Cali isn’t too far behind

1 Like

Yea, not 2 far. Has Cali been experiencing this heat wave?

Not sure every where else but where I live it’s been 107-109 then goes back down then up again

1 Like

Geez, it’s like that here too. I hear Cali fire season getting outta control again just from that.

Unfortunately, I’m 32 but with the body condition of a 40+ year old. I guess it’s that Veteran body.

I feel your guys struggle but tbh I’m 19 and what to stay single for as long as I can. I have a practising friend who wants what you guys want haha a practitioner dating service would fly off the shelf tbh

1 Like

This is so true!! One person saw I had a glass of water sitting out (as a way to read my new room’s energy, and also check for air pollutants), and they asked me mockingly if I left it out “for the aliens.” Asshole.

For now I’m all good, but I would love a productive way to meet someone who I know won’t be freaked out if I have an altar set up or even if I ask them about their natal chart or see if they’d do a cooperative tarot reading.

2 Likes

You might find this thread more productive.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-thread-for-single-people-18-and-over-only-adult-language/92762/555

1 Like