Single Mages

Hello everyone,
I’m a bit shy posting this, and feel a little embarrassed. I’m sure there are single magick users on here, currently looking for love and looking for a companion who understands and accepts you for who you are. I’m in the same situation.

I’m looking for love and acceptance. Are there any single magicians here in Michigan USA looking for love?

Just thought I’d throw it out there. I figured, what’s it gonna hurt letting people know that I’m available and looking. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im in New Jersey and single. Im an aspiring fiction writer. On my down time I like to watch anime and play strategy games. I like to go out when I can to where ever I can.

1 Like

Not really looking tbh. Had enough hook-ups that started online and went nowhere, I need something more ‘tangible’.

And honestly, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to be with some of the people on this forum…

1 Like

I just wanted to add that I’m 40+ and prefer someone 40+ who lives close. I don’t like long distant relationships. I’m not looking for a hookup either. I want to have a meaningful relationship with someone.

1 Like

Do a general spell to attract someone to you that fits your criteria.

5 Likes

I can understand that.

2 Likes

I’m in Dayton, Ohio. About to turn 39 on March 24.

1 Like

I’m single in the Philly area, also looking for a dude friend to help reinforce each other’s power.

1 Like

I can get to phili

1 Like

all the single mages, put your wands up

8 Likes

I’m near Cincy.
Been thinking about trying to find other people who are in the practice and possibly start a group to do cool occult shit.

2 Likes

I have to say @CyberLord, you are handsome. I saw a picture you posted a bit ago. I’m an eye person. I love looking into eyes. There was a little too much glare on your glasses. I couldn’t see your eyes very well.

lol. I’m single, but I live in Texas.

Good ol’ Texas :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Ha, no kidding. I’m originally from Cali. Texas is nuts lemme tell ya lol

1 Like

Lol Cali isn’t too far behind

1 Like

Yea, not 2 far. Has Cali been experiencing this heat wave?

Not sure every where else but where I live it’s been 107-109 then goes back down then up again

1 Like

Geez, it’s like that here too. I hear Cali fire season getting outta control again just from that.

Unfortunately, I’m 32 but with the body condition of a 40+ year old. I guess it’s that Veteran body.