Simple Curse Spells are real...tell your experience

I’ve been dabbling in simple yet effective magic and I’m so excited because I’m able to cause broken bones, diarrhea, headaches and more this is what I was waiting for to accomplish. My mom has a terrible boyfriend and she said I can use him as my lab rat and she will tell me the effects of whether my spells are working or not. I thought I would have to do extreme spells to bring forth the mentioned above all I use is parchment paper and a pen and with in hours my target is severely sick or in bad accidents. I’m really enjoying magic a lot.:sunglasses::grin:

6 Likes

That’s awesome that you are enjoying your craft and seeing results. Feels great don’t it!

I myself have only ever done curse work from afar or with the assist. But my domination work is hella on point. Obsession spells are childs play at this point.

Love love love it! Muahhahah :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I used a death spell some months ago and I saw results today.
I sometimes think back when I used to mock people who believed in the spiritual and magick,calling them morons.
And now I understand that I was the moron.
I deprived myself of the pleasure magick grants for many years and today I feel like the most powerful mf in the damn universe. :joy: :black_heart: :metal:t2:

7 Likes

You and me both!

I’ve never had too much interest in curses, but I think I’ll dabble a little. In January, a group of rugby players killed a kid here in my country. Fuckers are going to get house arrest. So I know their names and faces. Something has to be done. (Share spells!)

2 Likes

Rey cuervo im gona try the blind spell. U hear it bfre,? You just get a doll etc and put pins on eyes wen evoquin spirts. U choicr to pick. And stick pins on eyes. Simple i knw but im trying as soon stores open.

I did a realisation spell, I posted a topic about how I did it and the results just so I’m not repeating myself lmao. It did work, I had a gut feeling one day that it worked and was finished, and confirmed it using tarot cards. The person suddenly changed their tune, going from snooty and stuck-up to friendly. They didn’t apologise (Not that I really wanted it, actions speak louder than words) but she was always prideful like that.

2 Likes

So… petition spells?

You just used parchment paper and a pen ? Did you burn the petition or what?