Silver pentagram excercise_keeping the sigil?

Greetings crawlers O’ the night!

Today was my last day of The Inverted Silver Pentagram Exercise from the Evocation course:

Section# 3/Chapter # 8

I opted for the 13 days of power just because.

So, in the program EA mentions that for this course (at least until we’ve worked through the course) he’s breaking his rule of no more than 3 sigils opened at a time. For those that have done the exercise - what are you doing with your Silver Pentagrams after you are done???

Thanks all,

M_439

Smoke it.

I’d love to …“smoke” the Symbol O’ Power Div, but I’m a little concerned how my lungs would react to the chemicals in the Black poster board, as well as the Silver acrylic paint I used sir!

If you used toxic paint, you can just burn it on a censer and drag the incense towards you. It is all symbolic.

LOL…I thought you were being a smart-ass and telling me to literally “smoke it”…Okie dokie…I get it now.

I is as not as dumb as my avatar looqs!

Yea…
I was thinking about what do with it. It really gives a feeling of power to continue to the next sections.

LOL…I thought you were being a smart-ass and telling me to literally “smoke it”…Okie dokie…I get it now.

I is as not as dumb as my avatar looqs![/quote]

I just got the picture of you sitting outside with some friends using your bubble house as an enormous hookah.

“What’s in this shit?”

“Mostly kush and I threw in a demon infused pentagram”

Nods head and hold the smoke " That’s pretty heavy."

Do you have to destroy the Pentagram??? I didn’t consider it a sigil… And I used material and spent about an hour last night sewing the design in :frowning: So back to the question at hand, do you have to destroy it or can it be kept?

why not just use the cover of Complete Works?

Well,

I don’t think The Pentagram is a "sigil’ per se. Although it does hold power and is representative of quite a lot of different aspects of Occult thought.

I was bringing this up because I’m:

1. Doing the Black Sun

2. Working through the Evo Course - which means a lot of opened sigils etc

I just don’t want to have sooo much going on that it becomes - ineffective or completely upsetting to my will.

to address bahamuthat -

In the course EA does mention for us to construct it ourselves and gives us the materials to use etc. For me however, I always feel there is more power when I’m building/constructing/painting sigils or occult objects.

Hi guys, I’ve started with the exercise and I’ve noticed that spirits are revealing to me, both demons and angels. Has anyone had this experience? Thanks