Silent Hill ~let's enter the madness

YES.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE WEIRD.

Recently, i came back on thinking about it, and i remembered how appealing it was to me,
-for actually the same reason “the walking dead”, “the crafting dead” and that zombie survival thing in general interests me.
- - -.- - -. - - -. – - ,-, - - - ,- ,- - -, - – - ,- - - ,- – - - . - - - . - –
FREEDOM.
I would love to eternally, just explore everything of the allmost completely destroyed or [un]dead remains of humanity and its creations.

• -.- - -. - - -. – - ,-, - - - ,- ,- - -, - – - ,- - - ,- – - - . - - - . - –
      I would love to bee able to find a home everywhere
      -well because all the others would be dead, and if not could i change that.
      Which would result in the opportunity to go literally everywhere, without any soul trying to kick your ass for crossing “their lawn”.
      - - -.- - -. - - -. – - ,-, - - - ,- ,- - -, - – - ,- - - ,- – - - . - - - . - –
      SILENCE.
      I could go pretty deep spiritually, i also could found a zen-like peace while farming my shit,
      but i could also just wonder around killing things :3
      PEOPLE.
      People and collateral in generall would rise explosively in value,
      and small fights and different opinions would not result in a quick break up just like that.:boom:
      Thats how it is now, because everyone is replaceable, and being unique is more like doctrine you have to fight for its survival. ~Because there are things the majority of human kind likes, and things all people could relate to, if they were in the same situation.
      People would matter, and you would have all time there is, to find something worth loving in every person -at least in theory.
      “Just chillin like a villian waiting for the KILLIN”.
      Yes. Destruction and to fight something because of need or liking would be awesome.
      ~Well, as long as i would be “secured” for the case of an actual death.
      By something like: a bunch of pets which could in the case of emergency (like…“death”, you know?) the allready waiting vessel for my comeback. And if that animal-vessel could be transformed into a more human form after i took it, there would be no place for fearing death.
      SUBJECTIVE.
      I really like guns, bloody and morbid stuff.
      PRE-EXPLAINATION OF WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD.
      The pros of an world/realm/plane/whatever, similar to silent hill,
      -is, that food would be no problem, all you need is medication, guns and stuff.
      So food would decline in importence from a necessity to a thing which is only for the enjoyment.
      And that the things/monsters/demons -even if sharing the attribute, that they all wanna kill you would not have the ability to give you an deadly zombie-ish infection just with the matter of a scratch.
      The cons would be obviously: The people you met don’t have to be really real at all,
      and could turn out to be monsters but not knowing it the whole time prior of their turn.
      And just like in a post apocalyptic world, -which honestly would be worse, but more interesting people could turn out to be your greatest of enemies, or would at least embody a mature shit load of risk for you. Because they would -like yourself do anything to survive.
      THE REASON I’M WRITING THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE.(which gets written pretty much at the last place)
      I would like if you guys would give me some tips, techniques and advice, so i could switch into a astral realm of horror, in a silent hill like fashion. -Or even the astral fingerprint of those games, by the fact that those games have been triggered emotions and thoughts for years.
      I actually allready had build up a concept to repeatedly visualizing/creating and adding to a world,
      and had a kinda complex structure and system to it. BUT;
      Why should i take so much afford in creating those things, if i could just use what allready exists on the astral plane??
      I would love to read your ideas below.

2 Likes

Try sleeping face up with arms crossed.You will have to resist the urge to sleep on your side.Keep the curtains open in the room and make sure you sleep right next to the window.

You will get there after a few attempts.

The only problem is that such attempts end up in sleep paralysis and you might see yourself running out of the room on the astral plane only to see the room leading somewhere else.

Silent hill type astral planes thrive and prey on your fear, so try to heighten your fear receptors before you sleep.

1 Like

P.s I had a similar realm I built up in my teenage and I even mapped it on paper night after night.It was fun.

1 Like

The Zombie apocalypse is essentially freedom. Ty this post spoke to me in making me realize why I sometimes wished for such things.

If you want astral realm of horror try delving deep into planes of Saturn both in Kabbalah and Qlippothic versions and be warned even by my twisted sense it was very unsettling and Silent Hill is probably the closest I can think of to describe it.

1 Like