Silencing A Parasite

Basically, my mother is a worthless parasite who has caused nothing but suffering and misery to my family. However, my younger sister is living with my mom and father for economic reasons, and a divorce is not an option right now. I want my mother to keep her fucking mouth shut. All she does is bitch and complain all day long. I will not go any further for personal painful reasons, so I do not want any sort of RHP, Wiccan, love and light, White light faggotry such as “you can not infringe upon someones will” kinda bullshit. Some people deserve to die screaming… even if they are of blood. However silencing is the best option as of now.

The best possible outcome I can think of is that she becomes mute.
I am going to work with Bathin to get her out of the house for a while. Then I am going to work with Andras to get her to be killed some how. Possibly she can die in the woods and they never find her body so we do not need to pay for her funeral. That would be the perfect solution, a win win honestly.

I am however open to suggestions. And before someone says some kinda of bullshit like “how could you do that to your own mother” keep in mind not every parent is the same, some should never have had kids in the first place. just Fyi.

I am open to suggestions.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3416”]Basically, my mother is a worthless parasite who has caused nothing but suffering and misery to my family. However, my younger sister is living with my mom and father for economic reasons, and a divorce is not an option right now. I want my mother to keep her fucking mouth shut. All she does is bitch and complain all day long. I will not go any further for personal painful reasons, so I do not want any sort of RHP, Wiccan, love and light, White light faggotry such as “you can not infringe upon someones will” kinda bullshit. Some people deserve to die screaming… even if they are of blood. However silencing is the best option as of now.

The best possible outcome I can think of is that she becomes mute.
I am going to work with Bathin to get her out of the house for a while. Then I am going to work with Andras to get her to be killed some how. Possibly she can die in the woods and they never find her body so we do not need to pay for her funeral. That would be the perfect solution, a win win honestly.

I am however open to suggestions. And before someone says some kinda of bullshit like “how could you do that to your own mother” keep in mind not every parent is the same, some should never have had kids in the first place. just Fyi.

I am open to suggestions.[/quote]

try EA’s most evil curse. With the chicken legs.

I was always curious about it because it made someone
suffer to the point where they kill themselves ( of course with
influence). And well, I want to see a review about that curse.

And if it really is as evil and as good as it sounds then it should
really be slap to the face.

although, even though this is your choice and I don’t know
your mother, well, you still wouldn’t have existed the way
you are without her… Maybe wouldn’t have found magic.
‘Fate’

but if she really deserves it and you seriously want to see
some sick revenge. I think you should try the chicken legs
and box curse.

the curse is on YouTube, in EA’s channel. “most evil
curse I ever used”

uhhhhh… Good luck killing your Mom?..

sorry.

And I thought I had issues with mine…(rolling eyes).
Nop, not here to judge you. I`m sure you have your (pretty heavy) reasons.

I have no connection to your mom… give me her info ill have a go at this… but let it be known to me family is one of the most prized and important things one can have… but I have a working that is burning in my heart to work if you dare.

And I thought I had issues with mine…(rolling eyes).
Nop, not here to judge you. I`m sure you have your (pretty heavy) reasons.[/quote]
I do, she had put me on drugs as a kid and abused me every single day of my life. She is the reason I have PTSD, and I am unable to have a relationship with any woman in mylife… I have more if you like.

im beginning to want to do this more and more…

Poppet magic might be very useful here. The ritual destruction of the doll can be used as an effective curse from all your anger and very cathartic.

Fucking hell mate, I’m so sorry that happened to you.

I was lucky that my family was just dysfunctional, but basically loving, but I knew a few people who didn’t have that at all - it happens.

Unfortunately I don’t have a definitive silencing/killing spell to offer, but I wish you well, and I hope you find the peace you need, and that she gets the justice she deserves.

i’ll actually do you one better. how about doing a ritual to bring your family together?

you’ll get a lot further by doing a healing than a killing. it’s your dna after all.

let me know if you want this ritual and i’ll type it up for you to give a try. otherwise carry on

Empyrean93. that is one of my favorite parts of the curse. I like the proof of my success and there misery brings me a since of satisfaction, for me one of the greatest feelings is that of vengeance sated. thankfully I only destroyed 3 people, usually I find little purpous in murderous acts… can I use a mgical killing as a sacrifice, if so that would change everything for me.
I know it makes me look like a monster, but I feel justified and that’s what matters isn’t it ? I truelly don’t believe in karma or law, I do believe in wright and wrong if you get my meaning. the rigts and wrongs I create anyhow

[quote=“ovwolves, post:10, topic:3416”]Empyrean93. that is one of my favorite parts of the curse. I like the proof of my success and there misery brings me a since of satisfaction, for me one of the greatest feelings is that of vengeance sated. thankfully I only destroyed 3 people, usually I find little purpous in murderous acts… can I use a mgical killing as a sacrifice, if so that would change everything for me.
I know it makes me look like a monster, but I feel justified and that’s what matters isn’t it ? I truelly don’t believe in karma or law, I do believe in wright and wrong if you get my meaning. the rigts and wrongs I create anyhow[/quote]

Hey Empyrean,

Can you share w/ me what would be most effective & most destructive curse(s) that works almost immediately, in your experience ? I obviously have an urgent need for it, w/o sharing personal stuff.

Thank You.

Pablo from what I understand and am only now beginning to utilize is that when you evoke an entity it comes with all of its legions. once you get a good friendship going with the entity you will also be able to use its legions. the intity will teach you how :slight_smile: I am mad at an old friend that used to be a brother to me. for over 15 years lol and the legions picked up on this and well he lost his woman his job he is losing his house ect and its happening rapidly as fuck. jump into the darkness its the only way to fly.