Sikh Temple Shooting / PSI Warfare & Black Magick

Is anyone else under the impression that the recent shootings are a result of some sort of gov. mind control experiments and/or works of black magick via vi Uncle Sam?
This is the feeling I get, personally. I’m going to get some more details concerning this as soon as I get a chance to inquire the ethereal powers.
IF it is a result of some form of PSI warfare, what is the exact purpose of doing so?
Is there anything we can do to help calm the masses, or should we just say, “fuck it” and let shit fly? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only reason is to enact more gun control…and then eventually to take all the guns away…they made sure this time that he was an individual that had legally bought all his weapons so they will hammer this angle for a while…and to your question…EVERY one of the shootings are staged and designed for a purpose…EVERY one.

Maxx

DK they definitely were. Like Maxx said they are trying to gradually take away gun rights. This is just the beginning.

Why don’t we work independently and use black magic to turn against the government?

yeah - that’s exactly what I was thinking.
Maxx - I dunno about EVERY single one. But I have no doubt that a large majority are. And if it IS every single one - then fuuuuck dude.
/ Reaper Yes - you guys are right on with the gun control. I couldn’t agree more. I think they’re killing two birds with one stone with this though. Not only are they devising a situation where taking away guns will be easy. But they’re insighting large amounts of public fear - bad fucking combination.
Necro - something needs to happen.

Since I actually work for the NSA and I know that ALL conversation whether by phone or fax or computer or text…is uploaded into our central computer and then sent to the appropiate section for investigation, someone will be coming by your apartment to check your weapons and evaluate what the next move will be…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:6, topic:347”]Since I actually work for the NSA and I know that ALL conversation whether by phone or fax or computer or text…is uploaded into our central computer and then sent to the appropiate section for investigation, someone will be coming by your apartment to check your weapons and evaluate what the next move will be…

Maxx[/quote]

hahaha
Love you man. NSA can do what they want, they won’t find a gun or even a weapon except for a butter knife :stuck_out_tongue: hehe
I use my mind powers maaaan :stuck_out_tongue:

And for any that PM me with their private e mail address I would be happy to send you a 540 page book written by a person that had over 400 fed agents surround his home to say hello…and now is spending vaction time in a federal prison for many, many years into the future…

BTW. Mr Unnamed, how are you coming along with that book I sent you.?

nah, I keep all my weapons just out of phase with the frequency of this universe. They’ll never find em. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea I don’t mind fucking with peoples heads and making them want to take out government officials. Looks like I found my next project… if they break in my house they will find atleast 8 rifles but the rest I hide besides the automatic shotgun I keep by my bed.

I think I posed this question a few weeks ago. I would think that black magick or psy ops were involved. But I lean more to the idea that he probably pissed off some local Denver black Mage, but very well could be government experiment.

DK, Necro - I can tell you for a fact that they have just as many black magicians as we do(maybe more), and are using many of the same techniques that we use. However I also know that there are things even the best on there side can’t block.

Hit hard with abbadon backing me is my plan. Doesn’t matter how many magicians you have if they are being worked against by a demon that powerful. I’m about to get my apprentice his pact with azazel so he can help as well. What is your plan?

Now while I’m all about fighting the man I want to give a word of caution to everyone here. There was an incident recently in which an indevidual I believe was some sort of political/illuminati sorceror was preparing an attack against certain members of this forum, partially due to things that were said in the Moloch topic. The situation was handeled, but there’s a very real possibility that this could happen again.

My point is, using a semi public forum to plot to use sorcery against the shadow government is a bad idea. Basically your putting a red target on yourself by doing so. One of them was on here and there’s a good chance someone new could come to replace him if they havent already.

Now while I’m all about fighting the man I want to give a word of caution to everyone here. There was an incident recently in which an indevidual I believe was some sort of political/illuminati sorceror was preparing an attack against certain members of this forum, partially due to things that were said in the Moloch topic. The situation was handeled, but there’s a very real possibility that this could happen again.

My point is, using a semi public forum to plot to use sorcery against the shadow government is a bad idea. Basically your putting a red target on yourself by doing so. One of them was on here and there’s a good chance someone new could come to replace him if they havent already.[/quote]

Defectron- I couldn’t have said it better myself. There needs to be a lot of caution taken in matters such as this. If there is even the tiniest slip there will be hell to pay.

However that being said, as I said in my last post there are thing even the most powerful magician can’t block, and vise versa things they can’t break.

Of course…everything said on any venue is monitored…especially this one…

Maxx

My point is, using a semi public forum to plot to use sorcery against the shadow government is a bad idea. Basically your putting a red target on yourself by doing so. One of them was on here and there’s a good chance someone new could come to replace him if they havent already.[/quote]

Yeah, I don’t think anyone’s planning on launching any sort of attack. I think that idea was trashed back in the moloch thread.

But yeah this actually brings me to another point. I was wondering if there would be any way we could set up some sort of occult security for this board against enemies of the community. I was going to try to contact EA about this directly after that last incident but never got around to doing so. I have no idea how such a thing would work but it would be nice to have.

So - all this talk about revolt and such, bringing things back to the main point,

Would putting a damper on the attacks like, some massive love spell on the country, be considered an attack? :stuck_out_tongue: hah
Or should we even seriously care? I’m pretty sure nobody’s going to get arrested for sending out “calm” spells and “love your neighbor and your neighbor’s dog” spells.
Peace love and happiness! :smiley:
Seriously though - Let me teach you all a lesson. The more you put out this “be careful guys”, and other such paranoid thoughts and ideas, the more you’re actually opening any defenses you have. Just a little FYI. The less attention you give it, the less you weaken your own energetic defense. You see, by worrying about it, you’re subconsciously telling yourself to start taking down your defenses. According to BOTH Robert Bruce and Franz Bardon - a rock-hard will and a solid KNOWLEDGE that you are invulnerable, or at the very least, capable of deflecting any attack, the more your defenses will work in your favor. Not to discount cleansing, borders, and water traps.
Be sure of yourselves! I’m not saying you won’t have troubles - but you will have a much easier time dealing with them.

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:19, topic:347”]So - all this talk about revolt and such, bringing things back to the main point,

Would putting a damper on the attacks like, some massive love spell on the country, be considered an attack? :stuck_out_tongue: hah
Or should we even seriously care? I’m pretty sure nobody’s going to get arrested for sending out “calm” spells and “love your neighbor and your neighbor’s dog” spells.
Peace love and happiness! :smiley:
Seriously though - Let me teach you all a lesson. The more you put out this “be careful guys”, and other such paranoid thoughts and ideas, the more you’re actually opening any defenses you have. Just a little FYI. The less attention you give it, the less you weaken your own energetic defense. You see, by worrying about it, you’re subconsciously telling yourself to start taking down your defenses. According to BOTH Robert Bruce and Franz Bardon - a rock-hard will and a solid KNOWLEDGE that you are invulnerable, or at the very least, capable of deflecting any attack, the more your defenses will work in your favor. Not to discount cleansing, borders, and water traps.
Be sure of yourselves! I’m not saying you won’t have troubles - but you will have a much easier time dealing with them.[/quote]

I’m not worried about my own defenses, that was more advice for everyone else since I don’t know what level everyones protection is at.