Significance of the number 936

Does anyone know any significance behind the number 936. Since at least the late 90s this number keeps popping up and I have yet to understand why. This one job I worked dayshift on, everytime someone would ask me what time it was in the morning it would end up being 9:36. This happened over and over again to the point it was freaky. Now lately I’m starting to see it again. I had forgotten about it for a long time but it is becoming prevalent again. What does this mean??? If anything?

1 Like

Hmm… The numbers 3, 6, and 9 are supposedly numbers associated with the Flux Field, a presumption made by Nikola Tesla about a higher dimension field, maybe you’re intune with it, do you listen to alot of frequencies? Just taking a shot in the dark here.

My ghetto numerology tells me you need to look into the number 3 (which goes into all the individual numbers in that sequence) and 9 (which is what happens when you add all the numbers. 9+3+6=18. 1+8=9). When i have more time ill post about what the numbers 3 and 9 mean by my own system.

Interesting! Thanks!

1 Like