Sign from Lucifer?

So those of you who know me know that I’ve been working with Lucifer over the past few months. Thus far he has been wonderful. I was thinking of getting an updated tarot reading with my regular reader. One of the questions in my mind was whether Lucifer was listening since I don’t always “feel” him. Please see the attached photo. Both bouquets were purchased 13 days ago from the same flower vendor. The bouquet on the left was offered as a gift to Lucifer. When I came home today the bouquet on the right was totally dead but Lucifer’s bouquet seems robust. He answered the question in my mind without me really even verbalizing it.

8 Likes

I’ve had that exact same thing happen before. Definitely a sign.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing that…It seems that Lucifer communicates what you need when you need it and in his own unique way.

2 Likes

I actually had him do the almost the opposite. I had brand new roses I got as an offering to him do this.

The 2nd picture was the offering.

3 Likes

Oh wow, were you asking him specifically for an answer to something?

1 Like

I’ve also had flowers do this

4 Likes

Notice the red carnation sticking straight up!

3 Likes

It was a pact. This happened to be on Father’s Day :woman_shrugging:t2:

It reminds me of flowers in a horror movie. I looked at it and was like ummm… okay then.

1 Like

Did this happen right away?

1 Like

Almost over night. And I bought the rose the day of the ritual and offering. I also kept the petals. I made rose oil from some. The rose oil is black as tar. The rose water is blood red and then the petals I have saved never completely dried out. It was very interesting with this two dozen roses.

2 Likes

Wow, that is definitely interesting. As I am relatively new to working with Lucifer I’m not sure what this means but maybe this has some personal meaning for you?

1 Like

Yea. I am really close to him. So the whole ritual and offering had a lot of personal meaning

2 Likes

All of your alters and offerings are so beautiful. Here’s my morning coffee with Lord Lucifer.

1 Like