Sigils of the Qlippothic Rulers

Does anyone one know where I could find sigils for the Sephiroth and Qlippoth rulers such as Namaah or Belphagor and all the others?And also the ruling angels of the Sephiroth

The Book of Sitra Achra by Temple of the Black Light has sigils for both the Qiphoth and the rulers of each Qlipha and their subordinates. If your serious about working through the Qliphoth you will not find a more practical book on the subject at this time. Karlsson’s work is superb but pales in comparison as far as practical application of the work. The book sold out in preorder so if you can find it get it.

Thanks I’ll scour the web for it.I’ve been wanting to work through the trees ever sine my contact with Namaah.

I remember that, theres an spirit who can bring you any book on earth…:slight_smile: probably would help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just checking that spirit out in the Grimoire Imperium I believe.I’ll charge his sigil and see what happens!

Can someone point out a book that would be equal for the Sephiroth?

I was just about to post the same question Vergil! I want to work through both the trees.I’m wanting to create more of a middle path of my own.I don’t like the idea of sticking to one system being I think it limits your potential.I believe one should look at as many systems as possible and create their own paths.Plus the idea of aligning angels with demons and climbing both the trees is evidence that there are no real paradigms when it comes to true ascent.