Sigils of The Blighted Lords of the Maergzjiran Cabal (And Descriptions of them)

It only took 4 seconds of google to find this:

There, you’ll find a list of the Blighted Lords @TheStorm speaks of but refuses to share a peep about them. Sorry, mate, but this is BALG. No secrets here last forever.

Now, you adventurous bunch can call upon them and test out whether or not you can work with them without the “by-the-book” dogma, and see for yourself what these entities are like, and perhaps get a better understanding of the current.

I personally don’t find the current appealing. I see Cernobog on that list, who is a Slavic deity, which I find…suspicious. But, nevertheless, enjoy I guess?

19 Likes

Thank you! :hearts:
This is really helpful :skull:

1 Like

Bumpity bump.

Saving for later

1 Like

I found it interesting that there appear to be no full pirated versions of the Cabal’s books available on the web. Either their magick is powerful enough to prevent piracy, or occultists simply didn’t find their material to be worth disseminating online. :thinking:

2 Likes

The latter

I suspect it’s the latter. Most people don’t even know about their current.

1 Like

Are these sigils legit? Just wondering as a lot of the comments seem to be related to role playing games.
Thank you for the link!

1 Like

Is it me or the sigil for Cernobog is similar to that of the Necronomicon with an added lunar phase? Every sigil seems to be derived and the distorted or edited in some way to look “unique”. I’ll might give it a try and see if any of these spirits and Gods reply.

2 Likes

Yes, they are legit (as far as legit goes). The sigil of Zazazel, for example, can also be found on E.A. Koetting’s channel - as a thumbnail of his video where he interviews Dreadwood.

Those comments are about roleplaying because they’re teasing people who adhere to the current. They, too, question the validity of the current (its historical validity, that is), and think it’s just a made-up fictional current.

2 Likes

It’s not just you. I too am highly skeptical of this current. By that, I don’t mean that I think the current doesn’t work. I’m sure it works, but I suspect that those entities are thoughtforms and egregores, made by the members of The Temple of Maergzjirah.

…Except Cernobog who is a legit Slavic deity, that is. (Unless they’ve made a thoughtform or an egregore under the same name).

Please let me know what happens after you’ve contacted these entities. I really can’t be bothered doing it now. But I may do it at some point in the future.

3 Likes

Deff will do. See my scepticism lies in certain lines where they give descriptions such as: “He will teach the sorcerer how to make potions and poisons etc” as any other book does ofc but seriously since I am a Homeopath and do Eastern Medicine and Pharmacology I haven’t yet found a single person that studies in such manner and evoked a demon that told him a legit concoction that causes such effects. Everything else is just common knowledge even by our own subconscious. In any case, I want to test what u said above. Are they egregores? Demons? Something entirely diff? All that remains is to be seen after the actual rites.

2 Likes

I mean, for all we know, The Temple of Maergzjirah members could have simply encountered entities in their dreams, during astral travel, under hallucinogens or something else and asked for their names. Maybe they are actual entities, who just haven’t been documented before.

BUT, seeing that Cernobog is on that list, as well as their sigils, I’m more inclined that they are made up by the Temple of Maergzjirah.

3 Likes

I will try a few of these out. I may even use a few for the OAA lessons on sigil evocation.

2 Likes

Oh, fuck me, I’m just too curious. I’ll go and try to call upon one of those soon. I’ll let you guys know what happened.

I’ll call Cernobog because I mentioned him too many times in this thread haha (plus he seems to be the leader of the Blighted Lords, according to the current, so why not call the boss amirite)

4 Likes

Yeah deff agree with Cernobog. I am a bit wary of the spirits. They seem awesome and useful to have around u , but if I take the descriptions to letter these entities will fuck you up even with the slightest mistake. I’ll try to search for a more suitable way as to the matter of safety. A second reason is that I’ve managed or I believe I did to decipher a script from another practitioner (friend) which described an alternative way to summon and speak (channel establishing) with an entity called Zazazel. Coincidence? hmm…

2 Likes

Wow awesome dude! Way to go! Please keep us posted!

1 Like

You know what, I’ll just do it now? I feel really compelled to do it. I mean I’m not doing anything atm (just replying to posts here) so I may as well do it, right?

be right back I guess

4 Likes

Go for it m8, make sure you follow a known and safe relatively method of contact. Keep us posted and best of luck.

2 Likes

Done.

I have a quick and safe way of contacting, so don’t worry.

So wind started blowing pretty hard when I got into contact with Cernobog, and I felt a bit of electricity in my body relatively quick. Seems powerful, but I must admit that this is nowhere near as powerful as some of the beings I’ve had the misfortune to encounter, such as Nihilifer, or Acheron.

In any case, what I got from Cernobog is that this path is about the “transmogrification of the soul,” as he put it, through the black arts. This current seems legit. Idk if I want to work with these beings though.

Oh and I really have no idea if it’s an egregore or not. If it is, it’s a powerful one.

For skeptics btw: I know I got the right entity, because I asked for its astral signature (and I used its sigil anyway). No way it was an imposter.

7 Likes